Rhi said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Why is it that just because I am the typical “emo” people assume I’m depressed and hate life and don’t want happiness and love death. Is it bad that I love puppies but also LOVE heavy metal, apparently so. Yes, I were alot of black but it doesnt give people the right to make snide comments such as “why dont you dress like a girl anymore?” Well I’m sorry if I dont want to wear pink and show all my skin.Also, suddenly the music that I listen to is about my life. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever been an angel or tried to jump of a roof.I listen to that music because it has actually meaning and tells an amazing story. What is with society?

Cortona said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Sadly, a lot of people just don’t understand. We’re brainwashed into closed minds and branded certain stereotypes the second the doctors slaps a pink or blue hat on us. While a lot of people might not understand you, there are definitely people out there who do. Often you have to push past all of the bad to find someone who understands who you actually are or could care less if you wear black.

LoverOfPitBulls101 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I know a bit of what you mean, I usually run around in ‘emo’ clothing myself…but…I have a super soft spot for animals. I listen to a lot of ‘satan’ music that people don’t take time to listen to and realize that it actually means so much. Everyone’s different so try to ignore society and go on with what makes you happy