Danielle~<3~ said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I hope you all see it the same as me, that if we have enough members, then everyone n the group can find at least one person that makes them feel valued (As I understand not everyone will be the best of buddies)
that is the plan for this page, to make friends, share love :) thoughts on that?

Katia said 10 years, 1 month ago:

i think that’s a really nice idea for the group :) hopefully more people will join

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

So it’s a group to get people paired up to feel loved?

It’s A place where potential friends can become friends, so everyone has someone to help them through their bad times, and be happy when they are happy etc :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

So how will this work?
Cute though

HelpingPerson said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It works like this: make yourself presentable, present yourself, and people may or may not be your friend

Pretty much, but I’m hoping to provide an environment where people with similar interests can see that they have similar interests? So, if I ask a question (As I plan to over the future) people can see other peoples answers and speak to who they agree with :)

Julien said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@HelpingPerson: Exactly. Be genuine. Wear your heart on your sleeve, get accustomed to it. The ends to the mean being you want to not have any anxiety – of the slightest kind – with friends, and acquaintances. And have the chance to discover yourself along the way. (Need a less cheesy presentation there)
@theclearmind: How? Through constructive, positive/thoughtful criticism. Bluntly, I’d like to add, exactly not like, the tonality which you just used. As well as a condescending manner.