MariahMakesMusic said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My boyfriend recently told me about his anorexia, and it was really hard on me and he knew it. I was miserable and deep in my depression for a solid week. After he told me, A few days later he texted me saying that his dad is turning off the internet for the night because he didnt finish doing something he asked him to. it’s been four days and I havent heard a single word from him and im starting to be really concerned, and worried that hes put himself in danger (he is VERY sucidal) and that he lied to me about his dad turning off the internet so he wouldnt hurt me with what’s really happening with him.
So anyway, point is im growing more and more concerned about him, and I dont know what to do…

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Four days you say oh god maybe you should try to call him text him or why not even try stopping by his house to check if he’s okay I hope it’s not ad and it is really because his internet is off atm.

Riss said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Check in on him! Maybe he feels guilty for making you feel worse or maybe he simply doesn’t want to burden you and is giving you space… Regardless of his reasoning, I would definitely reach out to him.