naomi rose said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m 17 and I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my other friends have boyfriends and I’m so shy I know I’ll be alone for a long time.

eirual said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m 18, I’ll have 19 this year and I never had boyfriend neither. I’m not pretty or interesting. But if that’s you on your picture, I swear YOU ARE PRETTY. And even if you don’t have boyfriend for the moment, you will have one, I promise ! Just, don’t choose the first one you see, wait true feelings, that’s really important ! :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I had what I would moreso call a “follower” than a boyfriend for five weeks when I was 15. I have only gotten into a serious relationship (not that I was the dating type before that) three months ago, and I just recently turned 21. I used to freak out that I wasn’t lovable or desirable, but have come to the comfortable conclusion that there really is someone out there for everyone. In fact, there are lots of people out there who are just as lonely and waiting to find the right companion as well, you just need to get yourself out there to meet them! I also found out that younger men actually do enjoy women to make the first move (without appearing desperate or aggressive, just letting them know you are interested).

You absolutely are worthy of someone’s love, someone who will treat you like a princess, as you deserve. Be patient and you’ll find that person. Best of luck!

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Please don’t worry too much about your age in regards to having a boyfriend. I’m 23, and honestly never met a guy I cared for until this past December. (and I only met him through school, I didn’t intend to even find a boyfriend or even go out on a date at all, though right now we’re not really official) I know I would’ve regretted getting in to a relationship prior to this, simply because I just never felt the way I do about him about anyone else. It would’ve felt… fake, I guess, to have dated anyone before this, just for the sake of having a boyfriend.

Just do what makes you happy, it will keep your stress about this down and might even be how you find a boyfriend. :)

Side note, @Miss-Fortune, what you said actually helped me. I’m at an awkward “are we a thing or no” stage with the guy I like, and he’s a couple years younger than me. I’ve been debating asking him if he wants us to be official or not for a while, and I think you’re right about younger guys wanting the girl to make the first move. Thank you. :)

Cheshire said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Honestly, you shouldn’t worry about this. It’s not like having a boyfriend will define who you aRe. Though, I know that “all my friends have had one” makes it harder to ignore.
Don’t search for that relationship. But do be aware of potential. Be careful not to get into situations that you aren’t comfortable with.
For now, have fun. Enjoy yourself, discover who “You” are alone. It will help you later when you are looking for “the one”.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

It’s nothing to worry. The right person will find his way into your life when the time is right.

luvs25 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hang in there, you are still young. It can be hard to be single for a long time… it really can. But you have plenty of time, most of the time we find love when we just stop looking for it. It can show up in the most unexpected places, it can be someone right in front of you that you may just begin to see through different eyes. Until then, do something for “just you”, pick up a new hobby, go shopping, hangout with friends, journal, get outside and enjoy nature, you can discover what you like, who you are, in the meantime!

DJ111 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Thats normal gurl… some people get relationships easily while for others it takes time and patience.
I’m 24yo guy from sweden, never had a relationship with a girl in my life so far.

It’ll come with time, dont worry about it ;)

Veronica said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’m 17 too and I’ve never had a boyfriend either. I totally get where you’re coming from but for me I’ve just never had the opportunity to meet a guy I’ve wanted to date. Sometimes it takes you a while to meet the right person.

Nicole said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’m a 24-year old girl and have never had a boyfriend either.
A lot of my friends get into relationships for the sake of not being lonely and later regret it. I honestly haven’t met anyone I really care for enough to go out with, so I’m happy to wait… even if it’s taking a long time. :)

You seem like a gorgeous girl and I’m sure you’ll find someone amazing!