Sam.I.Am said 9 years, 12 months ago:

How is it that I can be in a room with my bf, or children and still feel alone? I am never ever actually alone. Currently sitting in my living room with my bf yet I feel alone. I don’t know if its my depression or if its just me, but how do i stop it how do I feel like I’m a part of something.

n0ndescript said 9 years, 12 months ago:

Hi..I sometimes think that company is overrated. I mean, you can enjoy your own company as much as you can enjoy anyone else’s. You can be alone in a crowd, and yet not feel alone when you are physically alone. If you think this is happening to you coz of your depression, or perhaps things not going right, I think you should stop and consider it for a moment. Talk to him, share with him. try finding something both of you can actually feel a part of. maybe an activity, hobby. but most importantly, open an honest line of communication with him. share your feelings. message me if you ever feel alone and want a willing ear :)

jmachado said 9 years, 12 months ago:

Hi Sam! I also felt like this before … I was with my wife and I realized we were not as close. We were no longer one in the life of another. I had to talk to her about it. We are still on the way but I felt a difference. I hope this is resolved soon: D

Justice A. said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I’ve always had troubles with a very strange numbness, and an almost comeplete apathy when my depression is at it’s worst, and I get the same feeling. Like it’s so quite, except nothings quite at all.

Sam.I.Am said 9 years, 12 months ago:

Unfortunately i have talked to him about it, and things changed for about a week, then it went back to normal, talked about it and it changed but of course come back to this…I don’t know if its my depression or if this relationship just isn’t working anymore.