Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Thank you all, It’s been a pleasure listening and venting here for the past while.
I have made amazing friends and that’s why I’m typing this through tears.
I feel really guilty doing this because I know I’m going to be letting people down.
I don’t have any family as such…….so here has been home to me. While here I’ve made a surrogate family-lil bro, lil sister who reminded me so much of my self, friends, past suicidal me-All Of ye mean and have meant soooooo much to me because first and foremost I was listener here and if I could have taken away your pain in anyway I would have.
But I got too close, I cared too much,I think of all of you all of the time. The sadness and the joys…..
I’ve been using here as an unhealthy tool to hide from the world. I became addicted because I wanted to help but I’ve also been very lonely and that helped with that too.
I hope you can forgive me and know that I’m taking you in my heart and hoping that you will all be okay.
This may sound like a suicide not but it’s not I just have been getting very lost in the darkness lately.
By that I mean I’ve been loosing alot of time and becoming fearful of doing anything while I’m lost in it. I’m not suicidal-I believe there is always hope and life is what you make it and I believe in the human spirits power to overcome just about any obstacle that it’s path encounters.-so never give up!

It’s just the sadness is making me get more lost and although I do truly love and care for you,I can’t stand the helplessness-I can only type a few words and nothing more. So I need to start re-engaging real life again and stop using here as a crutch.
Your going to get through this all of you, keep supporting each other and I really am sooooo sorry but I still have faith in your strength and believe in you!!!!
Also to one of my former friends on here HappyBirthday!!!!! -and I have huge faith that you will find someone who is as amazing as you are soon.
To my princess-never ever give up hope0your stronger than you believe and you WILL get through this !!!!!

And to everyone else all I can is I’m sorry and thak you so much for everything.

Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

@itsnotjustmehere Sweetie, you’ve been taking way too much onto your shoulders. Nobody can carry the weight of the world. It’s normal that you start to care so much that you can’t stop thinking about it. Sometimes you need to take some time for yourself, otherwise all the thoughts would just consume you. I really hope that you’ll feel better soon. You’ve been so strong and I believe in you that you can and that you will get better someday. I wish you all the best and I hope someday you’ll be able to find happiness. Take care sweetie *hugs*

Aww no! I’m so gutted you’re gone :( I’m going to miss you :(

You’ve been through so much in your life and, at least to me, I always looked up to you because you always seemed to know what to say. You were so wise, so kind, and you’ve made a lot of great friends here and helped so many people. It was a pleasure getting to know you, at least for the little time I could. Thank you for everything you’ve done for every person on this site, I’m happy that you’re doing this for yourself because you deserve it. You were always here for everyone, so you have nothing to apologize for. I hope you enjoy every moment of your life, you deserve upmost happiness <3. Thank you for everything! My only regret is that I couldn't have gotten to know you better as a person or have been there for you anytime you might have needed it. We will all miss you and only want what's best for you!

The Bookkeeper said 9 years, 2 months ago:

You have probably deleted your account by now I know this is late anyways I knew you for a very short period of time ,but you were an amazing person to know and like Silent Radiance my only regret is not getting to know you better . I don’t know what more to say .I’m gonna miss you.

Vaib said 9 years, 2 months ago:

@itsjustnotmehere Well, This could be done only by you. Literally you have risen above. The Butterflies have now the world to explore. In fact, I always believed that you are a free bird who have earned your freedom, after struggling through hell. Well the good thing is you still have the Fire in YOU. I know the fiery spirit won’t stop, amazingly you become better with every encounter, I know it’s tough to catch you, but your presence can yet be felt. Some people have an ever lasting impact on our lives.

And also this is not the farewell or goodbye, I know there is more to it. This is not the End, its the beginning of a new journey. I don’t know where you are or where you will move now, but I will keep my chances, Summer is not the far away and so is the Camino…so you never know.

And @itsnotjustmehere but now its not just YOU here.
In the mean time, I expect Brownie & the probable Millee take care of you and join you in your charismatic journey.

And yes what you did is perfectly NORMAL, which makes thou SPECIAL again.

See you soon!!

I know this is late, but I hope for the best for you in wherever life takes you. Caring a lot can be someone’s greatest strength and you’ve always been there for others, but that can also take a lot out of you too, I’m glad for you that you’ve found a way to move forward. You’ll be missed, lovely. You don’t have to apologise, and I hope you find your way out of that recent darkness and into a better place in your mind.

Vaib said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hey

I don’t know if it reaches you but still I will take my chances. I have received something from the other world and seriously I need to share it with you. I don’t know if you are listening in this world or not but seriously I am expecting this message to reach you @itsnotjustmehere.

I need you, come back soon friend.

I wish i could get to know more about u . :) I will miss u .