Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hi there, I’m Sabrina, 32, from Germany. After finishing university and looking for a job and moving around to different places like 76514238 times (due to the jobs I found… that were either temporary employments or… yeah… let’s say they made me leave “by mutual agreement” :P ), I hope I finally found my long term employment now and can eventually stay at the same place long enough to actually find out where I live and get to know people and make new RL friends ;) . I work in the field of Marketing, focus on trade fair/exhibition preparation and orgainizing our participations around the world and planning our booth layouts. :)
In my freetime I love doing sports… like, dancing (HipHop, Jazzdance, no matter what), skiing, Inline Skating, recently I started learning Kung Fu… hehe :) … but I also like Anime and fanfiction (reading and writing).

mindlessdreamer said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hi Im lysafae. Im from Philippines. Im a third year college student. I love to play the guitar to to compose weird songs. I love to talk to people online because Im more comfortable with it. I also adore dogs so much. Anyway, add me as a friend if you want someone to talk to. :)

Enma said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hi I’m Enma, 20, from Finland (for you who don’t know it’s that tiny country between Russia and Sweden(yes we’re not part of Russia or Sweden)) I’m working in religious coffee-shop and I’m not even part of their religion so it’s kinda interesting at times… I have a little puppy living with me and he’s super cute and looks like a rottweiler tho he’s not one lol. I like to draw and paint and play games and watch movies. I used to photograph too but I kinda gave that up. I like to talk with people and be stupid when I have good days and hope they’ll understand when I suddenly disappear while having bad days. It’s kinda hard to keep friends due my mood going from left to right all the time.

VicMcSeven said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hey, I’m Victoria! You can call me Vic or Tori, but no Vicky, please! I’m 25 years old and I work part-time at Carter’s and OshKosh for now (it’s a side-by-side pair of children’s clothing stores). For fun I mostly write and craft, although I also do some board games and role playing (like Dungeons and Dragons). I play a few video games, but I go in spurts where I’ll play for a few months and then take a break for a few months. I have a two-year-old little girl, two cats and a husband. I was diagnosed with Type One diabetes at 12, have been dealing with seasonal affective depression since I was 13, and was formally diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at 15 (but had been showing signs since 3). I have one or two very close friends, and maybe three or four not-so-close friends.

prettygoodbadexample said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hello all. I am KC pronounced like Casey for those of you that are curious.I am 16 from the Midwest of the US. I want to either major in Psychology, Law, Medicine, Media or English. I love to read, watch television, and correct posters in the hallways of my school. I am a hypochondriac, and currently believe that I have mild dyslexia and asthma. I have 2 close friends one best friend, and way tot many acquaintances. I have always wanted to play guitar, but never had to time, and I learned how to play piano when I was seven. I currently play tennis and badminton.

Tedulous said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hi I’m Ted. 24 years old and I’ma game design student. I just spend a lot of my time on the blahtherapy Vent/Listen Chat as a listerner.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hi I’m Shannon I’m 17 from Ireland and I have social anxiety and slight depression. I love listening to music, watching movies and interneting. I’m interested in psychology and hope to study it in university next year.

Uzarel said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hello there, I’m Mattia, I’m italian, and I’m 19 years old. I am a Mathematics student at university; I started it this year, so I’m still a bit confused about what to do in my life. I am a videogame addicted, I do love like all kind of videogames, even if I like JRPGs most. My biggest dream would be making my own videogame, and I will do what I can for making it true. Lots of people call me ‘Forgione’ because of a friend of mine that used to call me like that. I have been truly in love twice in my life, and I feel like I’m very lucky because of that, even if it sucks sometimes. I played classical guitar for three years; in that time I used to play videogame songs mostly, lol. I love listening to music. My favorite genre is classical, but I listen to all kind of music, from 8-bit to death metal. I am not so good in introducing myself, so I think I will end this now.

See you there, guys!

natalierose said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hi. I’m Natalie. I’m 18 and a freshman in college. I’m from Rhode Island. I have depression and anxiety and am suffering from a chronic loneliness due to my lack of friends. I like reading, writing, playing piano, and singing. I also play flute, a bit of guitar, and I’m teaching myself ukulele. My prospective majors are psychology and music and I’m hoping to go into music therapy. I love musical theatre. On campus, I sing in the chorus, play in the orchestra, I do community service, I’m in plays, I write for the paper, and am a member of the feminist association. I have a lot of trouble talking to people. I love my school, but I don’t feel like I belong, despite how accepting and welcoming a place it is.

Alancer said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hi, I’m Aletheia, and I am still in school. I’ll be turning 15 next year and I’m from Malaysia. For those who are wondering, its a little country in South East Asia. I like traveling, social events and meeting people in general. But I’m really too shy too join in conversations, so I usually get left behind. So much so, I’m sorta used to. Doesn’t mean I like though. I love Japan fashion and anime and cosplay.

flyinpotato said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hello people,

My name is Zamir, but you can just call me through my nickname Zam. I’m currently 15, living in Singapore. I’m a volleyball player, and my main positions are the “setter” or “opposite”. I am also currently studying in a secondary school with the GCE O Levels track. If you would like to ask me anything or chat, feel free to private message me or anything.

The Author said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m from the UK, and I’m 17. I love animals, books, and cricket, among other things.

I both play a lot of, and write a lot about, cricket. I’m probably depressed from time to time, but usually I escape it by reading until everything else goes away.

I’m an idealist, but an atheist, and one day I’d like to raise a family with the right person. Of course, I have no idea who that might be, or even where that might be, but I know that I like the names Steffan and Rachel.

I also tend to bottle things up a lot, which I know is a pretty bad habit, and that’s why this site is so good.

Staceylou said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m Stacey, I’m 22 years old and I’m from South Wales. I’m currently unemployed and I have no idea what I want to do with my life, thinking about it just makes me panic.

I have issues with social anxiety and depression.
I like to read/watch things about criminals, I enjoy video games a lot, I like to come here and answer people’s questions. I’m still too shy to use the chat system.

My life is pretty boring.

Katie said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m Katie, nearly 16 years old and I’m from Australia. I’m about to go into year 11 and I love acting and performing on stage, which can either can either be a blast… or really dreadful/embarrassing. I suffer from severe Anxiety and depression. My Anxiety can really vary in different situations. Sometimes I can be really shy and awkward and sometimes I’m a bit more talkative and weird.

Kayla said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Hi, I’m Kayla. I just turned 16 and I’m from Australia. I’m still in high school and I am about to start year 11 this year. I love music, I play piano and guitar. I also sing and compose my own stuff. I do have depression and suffer with self harm but I’m slowly on my way to recovery thanks to my music and some friends. I love to make new friends so please feel welcome to send me a message! I’m always willing to help others as well. :)