Nicole said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hey ladies and Gents,
I am kind of new here and I don’t really have friends on here. I’m laid back and cool so feel free to message me anytime.

Any who what do you feel is your best quality or best feature/part-of-your-body? some may think their whole body or being (Narcissits) what do you think makes you stand out to others? or what do others know you by?

I think my smile is something admirable lol but people know me by height, I’m 4’11 soon to be 5ft.. I hope.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Um, well… my belly ;) . Not really a six-pack… but… say, a four-pack. Hehe… :P

LilShorty said 10 years, 6 months ago:

My legs are my favorite part after years of dance

I bet they are nice and toned @LilShorty
and @ChattyLil’Me:) Well at least you have some pacs lol

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Yup, right. :D

tater said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I like my hands. As a musician, I find myself staring at them a lot and I do like them a lot lol

notnothing said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I like my butt and thighs. Hands are nice too.

boyproblems said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I like my smile I guess haha

dumbpalomino said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Probably my skin. I have mastocytosis and although it’s more than a skin disease I know it makes me unique. It was much worse when I was little. I don’t know if I would be the same person I am today without my “spots”.

Travezen said 10 years, 6 months ago:

On pretty much any person’s body, I love people’s eyes. Mine are a sky blue most times, but can change to gray when I’m sad or angry. If I see someone with a striking eye color, I just /swoon

Jellyfish Mage said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love my brain more than anything. Just that it’s such an amazing system, all the thoughts and daydreams and other incredible stuff that goes on in there makes it my most prized possession. It’s why I work so hard to make it better.

Irish Gamer Girl said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I would have to agree with @Travezen Eyes are amazing and amazingly diverse.

Irish Gamer Girl said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Also boobs, boobs are cool.

William said 10 years, 6 months ago:

My shoulders, I really have broad shoulders. I love my shoulders. They enable me to give awesome hugs.

You all have given great responses they all are so unique I absolutely love them. And yeah boobs are cool lol