virgo said 10 years, 7 months ago:

my bf and I hv been together for 2 years and a half. everything was right..until one day he left. he didn’t relying my text. he didn’t answer my call. I was his first gf..and i believe that he wasn’t cheating. help.

Evergreen said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Perhaps he just felt that the relationship didn’t mean anything anymore. I know that’s one of the worst ways to end a relationship by just completely breaking off contact without a word. Or maybe there was a specific reason? Maybe something big happened in his life like a major setback? Those are other possibilities but these cases usually happen when they feel absolutely nothing in the relationship, it becomes easy for them to end it just like that due to indifference.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

and that can hurt a lot. I know. I hope either way you heal from it. This does not make you someone not worth someone’s time or effort. I am so sorry he did this. I feel your grief.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Yes it must be something with him. Maybe he just had too much on his plate and decided he couldn’t have you in his life anymore and that it was the right thing to do. Maybe he was just not interested anymore and made up his mind to end it. Maybe he needed to do it for his ego.
That he didn’t left an explanation could be, because he found it top difficult having to deal with the problem. It’s easier to escape it and leave the other person unresolved.
I think he just took the easy way out, leaving you with what you are feeling now..

Maybe later he wants give you an explanation, if not, you have to give it to you yourself.
Don’t think like you are aren’t good enough, that he must have never really been interested you and so on.. Be aware of thoughts like this. At least you are not still with him and living a lie.
Getting over a person is hard, having to do so without an ending is even harder. Keep in mind that you deserve better, that he is just a boy, who had his own problems.

Anyways you got to move on, taking it step by step. It’s okay if you still have feelings for him, just let it stay by that, I mean you don’t have to hate him to get over him.
Tell yourself that you will get better and that you can rise from this.. Don’t let it bring you down

Good luck to you and feel free to contact me. You are not alone

virgo said 10 years, 7 months ago:

thnx.:)

becausemeagan said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Sometimes when people date someone for so long they dont want to hurt the person. In this case maybe since you were his first girlfriend maybe he wanted to try to be single again. I think it was wrongful to ignore you. But I think he doesnt know how to go about and tell you that he needs to try something new. This is just an assumption but that is sometimes the case.