redlove96 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Talking to my ex while with my current boyfriend, it upset him so much, still trying to get over it :/

Let’s lighten the mood lol

If you could have any wild animal as a pet, which one? (ex tiger, zebra, panda etc.)

Raven said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The first animal that came to mind is a giraffe, so I will stick to that answer.

How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?

(blushes) I didn’t learn til I was 10 because I was too scared, not going to lie.

If you could have any job with guaranteed success, what would it be? (ex acrobat, clown, writer etc.)

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

An inventor. I already have a lot of ideas that people could really benefit from, and if I could get those ideas out there, not only would people be self sustained, but have more freedom than ever before. Not to mention goodbye to fossil fuels.

Q: If you could visit any planet in any solar system, which one would it be and why? (Moons also count)

Saturn, because it’s icy and cold and I could ice skate ^.^ lol maybe not..

If your pet could talk, what would they say about you?

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I LOVE YOU AND YOURE THE BEST!- this is what i would hopefully want to hear…

If you had to live without one of your five senses which would it be and why?

fark said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Sense of smell. There’s MANY benefits to not being able to smell a damn thing.

If your life story could be summed up in one song, what would it be?

Kera Leswag said 10 years, 5 months ago:

If my life could be defined by a single song it would probably be Daydream in Blue by I Monster- and not because of the lyrics, but because of the sound of the song, it changes drastically over the chorus and hook and I just think that could describe my life: forever changing, with high moments, low moments, and insane moments.

If you had the ability to have complete overriding control of your body, or to control people’s thoughts- which would you choose?

My own body, no more pains and aches and crap.

If you could speak another language, which one?

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Austrian/German. For reasons… Many, many reasons. :p

Q: If you could assume complete control over 1 element (fire, earth, water, air), which would it be and why?

redlove96 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Earth, I think it would have the biggest effect.

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

The Messenger said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Who am I.

What was the longest message you ever wrote about?

Panda said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hmm… Interesting question. Probably on here, one girl messaged me with a relationship issue. I wrote her an entire 4 page essay :D

Hey :P Atleast I helped :D

Hmm… What to ask….

Ever closed one eye while lying down on the pillow, and realized the other pillow beside you can levitate up and down by closing each one of your eyes simultaneously?

Angel Demon said 10 years, 4 months ago:

lol yes, but I understood this more as a change of viewpoint :p

Q: What is your favorite tea, and why?

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 4 months ago:

A: If you’ve ever been to Teavana then you’ve probably experienced the wonder of all the different types of herbal teas there. I think my favorite from there is this blueberry pineapple mix they have (I liked it iced) but…I really like simple, hot vanilla and cinnamon black tea from trader joe’s as well.

Q: If you could only keep one of your senses, which one would you keep and why?