twinings said 8 years, 10 months ago:

@Jesusfreak15 do you listen to slow music when you’re down or happy music to perk you up?

Omg haha first kiss – I was 13, with my childhood sweetheart outside the school library of all places! Everything melted away and I felt amazing even if it was a bit sloppy!

Hmm my question to the next person is do you cram for exams or revise well in advance? And does it pay off?

Jesusfreak15 said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I like to listen to happy music to perk me up usually twinings but it depends on why im down

The Curious One said 8 years, 9 months ago:

@twinings I frantically study 5 minutes before the test is handed out and that actually seems to work for the most part.

What was the last thing or person you took a picture of?

Kidy said 8 years, 9 months ago:

@gg623 A kitty

What’s your favourite food ?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Noodles *-*

What do you love to learn about?

Raining.Feelings said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I really like to learn about math, culture, and anything involving the human body.

What is your favorite smell?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Hm I love the smell of noodle soup lol or any really good soup

What’s your favorite video game?

Aishbhuri said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Grand Theft Auto, it just like to wander around the city, when playing it.

What helps you to pass time, when you got nothing to do?

trustme said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I watch series like vampire diaries, the original, teen wolf and the walking dead.

what makes you join this group at first ? :)

Tom said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I don’t know I just saw it as the second most popular group on here and thought I might as well!

Do you have any secret rituals before you do something?

SkyeLyner said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I’m an athlete, I run track and play football. So of course we ALL have our pre-game rituals. It’s sort of like an acknowledgement that you’ve earned the respect of the other athletes. Allowing you to join in on there rituals/make your own. My relay team always gets down on our right knee, in a circle arms wrapped around one another (symbolizing our bond as brothers) and take turns saying a few words, what we intend to accomplish, why, what we have gone through, inspirational words. That kind of thing. Then one of us says a prayer, asking for the lords blessing. In football, the team gathers around and recites a scripture from the bible. Not going to post it on here but i’m sure if you looked up (Football pre-game scripture) you would find it.

Not sure if anyone has asked this one yet, but im going to ask it anyways. If there was any one thing you could go back into your past and fix, to benefit someone ELSE’s future. What would it be?

Jessica said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I would go back and make my dad get that nuclear engineering job. He (now) works his butt off at this cheap store that sells tractors and chainsaws, etc. He just now got his VA paperwork done so he can qualify for disability because his knee is shot (as in broken, old, losing strength). It constantly pops out of place by just standing, but he is a stubborn man and doesn’t like hospitals. After he got out of the military (he was a nuke 5 – nuclear engineer, lvl 5), he had tons of job oppunities but it would take him away for long periods of time. We were a family of 7 at the time and he thought mom couldn’t take care of 5 kids herself, so he stayed. (I have 2 step-sisters and 1 step-brother, and one full sister). I would make him go back and take one of those jobs, so he could have retired by now and relax. He is 48 yrs old and retired navy.

(Not sure if anyone asked yet, but:) If you could have the ability to see everyone’s future but your own, would you choose it?

The Curious One said 8 years, 7 months ago:

honestly i think i would, i don’t think i would tell people about it though.

Think back to one life changing decision you made and where would be now if you had chosen the other path?

SkyeLyner said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I wouldn’t have been able to respond to this post. I wouldn’t have any reason to live. Nor any reason to off myself. My life would be without reason. Droning on no emotion, no love, no family, no fun and no happiness. I will never regret the decision I made. But I’m stuck in a hole again. Depressed, no desire to do anything. Not sleep, not sit, not rest. Nothing you can think of.

How do you escape your problems? Even temporarily.

Jay-Rye80 said 8 years, 6 months ago:

[I am also new to here, but im really kinda diggin the entire concept of this "place". I'm redoing this entry as to better fit the format, in a more comfortable fashion, for my own OCD (or CDO, in proper order lol)
After in incredibly lengthy first draft in response (which I have decided I would enter as a post or include it in my profile, for those that may like to read a bit more. Consolidating my answer, thusly:

My main way of coping with what is my life: (Is) MUSIC, first and foremost. I absolutely feel, that IF I have music; as long as my earbuds are in & I'm listening to whatever it takes at THAT moment, to keep me going...I'm ok. As long as I've got a slammin base-line and pounding rhythm set to lyrics that affect me (one way or another), I can do anything that I put my mind to and accomplish whatever the task before me, may be.

AND/OR/ALSO: I do what I believe a large percentage of people do. I indulge in other habits that each have their way of placating my mind, so it can handle all of the mental gymnastics I must perform, to get by. DRUGS. Im a HUGE believer in the use of marijuana, for ANY use..PERIOD. It IS the ONE thing in the world, that can HELP set me back to normal and has never failed me. Unfortunately, though, I've had quite a relationship, for almost 17 years, with "Miss Tina" (A.K.A. crystal). There was span of 3 years when I even became something I never even thought was a possibility, a fuggin junkie. It took me the better part of nearly a year and half, but I finally was able to manage THAT demon and leave it behind me. I managed to finally regain my will power over the needle, choosing to only smoke it, when I feel I "absolutely MUST" indulge.

FRIENDS, and I mean, THOSE few, THE best of the ones that you have carefully and cautiously selected. Your REAL, DOWN, LIVE/RIDE/DIE for, FRIEND/S are so crucial to ones mental AND physical well-being.

LASTLY: At ANY/ALL times, the best way to escape any/everything, is to simply walk outside. Without gettin too hippyish on ya, "We all came from the Earth & so shall we return to it". Nature is the next best thing for the soul, after LOVE, of course.

So, answer: Music and the use of recreational herbs and chemicals ; GREAT company and good ole Mother Earth...

So HERE is my question....If you had 3 wishes, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?