Xaos said 10 years ago:

OMG I hate this fire alarm it goes off over the stupidest things. So I burned my toast a bit, that does not require the fire alarm.

Next Question: One type of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Oran said 10 years ago:

I guess orchestral. Not that it’s a big part of my life, but if I only had one type of music to listen to, I’d want to have a wide range of awesome xD

Next Question: If you could life forever, but if you did you could never die for any reason, would you?

euphie_x said 10 years ago:

I think that would depend if I was feeling pain, like if I jumped out of a plane and survived. But honestly no, at some point there will be nothing. No one, I can handle that. Nothing? Just dirt and dust and sky, no thanks!

Next Question: What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday morning?

Steph said 10 years ago:

Sleep till noon :)

What’s the best compliment someone told you?

Angel Demon said 10 years ago:

The best compliment that someone has ever told me would honestly have to be: “I love the peace and calm that you bring. You’re so calming and relaxing, like you emanate safety and sanctuary.” I’ve been called intelligent, artistic, talented, but that one really touched me in the feels.

Q: What is the one thing that you wish you could do that you can’t do?

Insightful Zebra said 10 years ago:

Sing because i sound like a cat screeching its claws up against a chalkboard.

Q: If you dissappeared right now and you could be anyone on earth, who would you be?

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

I wish I was Frances Bean because she is literally living it up right now, lol.

Q: If you could become any creature/animal/plant, what would you be and why?

DJ said 10 years ago:

I’d be a bear cause I could adventure around the woods and no one would mess with me.

Q: Stuck in Antarctica or a desert for 2 week?

Crystal Garcia said 10 years ago:

I’d like to be stuck in antartica nebraska gets pretty cold, so Id pretty much be adapted by then.

Q: If you were to run away, where would you go?

Siddharth Raj said 10 years ago:

safely away from whatever I am running from.

Given a chance to be anyone throughout human history, but only for any single day of their life, who would you be and why?

Raymond said 10 years ago:

Jim Parsons, so I can see what it feels like to play the role of Sheldon Cooper.

Q: If you had an inoperable brain tumour, which means you don’t have long to live, how would you live out the remaining time of your life?

Revan said 10 years ago:

I would probably ask a girl out on a date, that’s about it.

If you found a death note, what would you do? (I assume you know what death note is)

I would survive where Kira couldnt. New world order, of course. :D

Choose one superpower and one weakness. Dont choose superman power, thats lame. Say something like flight, healing or laser eyes, etc.

Juliet said 10 years ago:

Hum… I suppose I’d like teleportation powers. I mean, just thinking about somewhere you want to go and then popping up there? Yes, please! But then, I suppose a weakness to a power like that would probably be a limited amount of teleports a day, since it can’t be good for you to just materialize everywhere all the time.

If you could spend a day as a character from any TV series, cartoon, anime, or movie, who would it be and why?

I would be Alexander the Great on the day he conquered the world as we knew it from the film Alexander starring Colin Farrell. Or I would be Michael Corleone on the day he eliminates the five dons (or was it four?) from the film The Godfather starring Marlon Brando, Al Pacino.

You discover through unnamed yet trustworthy sources that Mark Zuckerberg is your younger brother. What will be your reaction? What will you do about it?