Rish said 10 years, 7 months ago:

When a song playing matches perfectly to the situation. It feels like everything will be fine after all. Also when I understand cryptic things which are a bit difficult to understand by lay men, I feel so happy and proud that I’m pretty smart :P

Question: Does everything in this world happen for the good? What do you think?

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I think God can take things that are used for evil and turn it into something good in the end. But I also believe that certain things in the universe are given over to chance. And then there are our choices. Some people make really crappy choices which leads them down a path of destruction and they never correct it. I think everyone is seeking something good but some people just go about things the wrong way.

Question: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory (if any)?

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Takeaway turkey sandwiches and Hennessy with uni friends, snowy cold day as i recall.
Question: Why did the Mayans get 2012 wrong?

Josh said 10 years, 7 months ago:

The Mayans didn’t predict the end of the world, they never did, they just made calenders. One of these calenders ended in 2012 but its just like any calender you or I own, the world still carries on, you just need a new calender.

Q: Who is one person that you find attractive that no one else does?

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I don’t think I can think of anyone I find attractive that nobody else in the world would agree with me on but I could find a physically unappealing person to be attractive if they have a beautiful personality. Sorry if that’s a crappy answer.

Question: If you could have any super power what would you choose and why?

Panda said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Hmm… Defiantly would pick speed!

Why? Uhm… Probably to help victims, and to looks super flashy haha :D

[Q] – What type of sandwich is you’re favourite?

redlove96 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Earl Of Sandwich club, so freaking good.

If you could select any celebrity to be president, who would you choose and why?

Brown Sugar said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I would probably choose Jennifer Lawrence. She’s very open-minded and grounded, not caught up in the fame like a lot of celebrities are.

Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi all the way.

Who are you closer to? Your mom or your dad? Why?

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

My mother because she understands me more than my father because of gender related things.

If you could go back in time and tell your younger self something, what would you say?

Rish said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’d tell her not to worry so much because everything will fall in place somehow and she will only get the best at the end of the day. Worrying about things not only is useless if in a problem but it actually magnifies the existing problems.
I would also request her to smile more often,the world was never or will ever be such a terrible place where you have nothing to smile about.

Question: Is a Europe trip that enlightening or is it just over hyped?

Alma Karma said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I would say it isnt if you visit historical stuff like the medieval castles or the classical period monuments. The museums are great. But if you go there just to club then yeah, not very enlightening. I would suggest visiting Asia, since they are so completely different from the western culture you are used to and THAT IS enlightening.

next question: when was the last time you felt rejected and why?

I’m the only junior in me economics class of all seniors. They often refer to me being the only junior and how they don’t want me in the class, it’s whatever but hurts a little.

If you could marry a popular singer, who?

bree1071 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I would defiantly marry Andy Beirsack, no doubt about and there’s a lot of reasons not just that he’s really hot (although thats a plus :) )

Q:Who is the one person in your life that you love more than anything and would do anything for?
(for me its my brother)

Tara said 10 years, 7 months ago:

A:Cliched. My mother. Hands down I would do anything for her seeing as she sacrificed so much for me. My very existence is due to her bravery she was disowned by her dad for going through with her pregnancy and having me. I owe her a lot.

Q:If you had the ability to “do-over” an event in your life what would it be and why?
(Is my two in one Q allowed or is it cheating? lol)