Hiro said 9 years, 8 months ago:

MY ACNE ISN’T GETTING BETTER, IT’S JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE! IF SOMETHING HELPFUL ISN’T POSTED OR I DON’T FEEL BETTER WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR THAN I’M KILLING MYSELF!

Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Well it’s been over an hour and I hope that you’re not dead… What are you doing to try to treat your acne?

Washing your face regularly can help; avoiding certain foods for some people is another.

Sometimes acne can be stress induced. It can also be brought on by touching the face repeatedly.

But if it is that bad that you’d consider killing yourself over – you should seek a physician. They’re going to be able to prescribe a regimen or get you in with a dermatologist who can come up with a solution for you.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Swifting pretty much summed up what I was going to say. Heck, if you’re really desperate and nothing else is doing it for you then try one of those old remedies. Like rubbing toothpaste on some of it. That actually sort of worked for me.

JayJay said 9 years, 8 months ago:

A amazing combo is any kind of avocado scrub. Wash ur face with it then use the E.L.F. zit zapper ALL OVER UR FACE! These to products give a clear face in days! Trust me! Any questions let me know…