Mature Wasp said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve lost touch with my inner self, I don’t know who I am anymore.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Then you need to find yourself. You will probably say you don’t know where to begin, but it begins within and starts now.
You need to figure out the root of this problem and what lead your mind to these trains of thought.

Maddie H said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve been there, and I am still somewhat there. It’s the feeling of nothing, you look at yourself and recognize who you are but at the same time you don’t. My advice to you is find the source of this inner feeling and see where that takes you. I know you might be thinking how do I begin, but no one can tell you that, you’ll know. Talking to other people who don’t know me personally helps, I’d start there, because everyone sees and knows something different.

DanielleMA said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I don’t know if you like lists, but they have helped me find myself. Sometimes the chaos of everyone else around us can cause us to lose our inner conversation with ourselves. The best way (I’ve found, it might be different for others) to find your way again, is to start by making a list of things you like and things you don’t like. People tend to think that things they like define them, but things they don’t like can also define a person as well… Maybe your favorite ice cream, or your favorite color? Add to that the type of music you HATE! Or your biggest pet peeve. These things will help you find what you like to do again, so you can start doing them more often. Another quick note, surf the internet, or social media forums/blogs to find new interesting hobbies, movies, games etc… You never know what new activities you want to try. The next step is doing it! Be patient with yourself, and always remain positive, treat yourself like you’d treat a friend that is lost. If they need time, give yourself time! Good luck and enjoy the inner convo with yourself! :)