lovelost14 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

been in a situation for 7 years and it was completely sexual until about 5 months ago. Then I went to see him one time and he went through my phone and saw I was sending sexual pictures to another man. SO I confess to having sex with 2 other men. Now he wants me to stay around to make up for what I’ve done to him but I think he honestly just wants sex. I want an outside perspective to my crazy situation….

distraction said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I think since it’s been over a 7 years time period his intentions might be keeping you to feed off his own ego or loneliness because he’s using what you’ve done with other men against you. It shows that there’s jealousy, perhaps it can be the fear of losing power because you’ve told him that there’s 2 other men.

S said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You have no obligation to stay with anyone you don’t want to be with. If you want to stay with him, stay. If not, leave. It’s as hard and as simple as that.

suomynona said 10 years, 5 months ago:

it sounds like you don’t want to work on the relationship and it probably is best for you to leave. especially since there were 2 other men you slept with. do what makes you happy but don’t be pressured to stay by him. i hope all works out for you!

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You do not owe anyone sex. Nobody is ever entitled to your body, and run as fast as you can from anyone who tries to say that they are.

imdown said 10 years, 4 months ago:

leave. you will gain nothing from staying.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

yeah especially now he knows your a cheating ho, he must be a loser of epic proportions to still want you.
No offense! but give that guy a guide!