AnnieH said 9 years ago:

I don’t know what i am going to do. I have a strong sexual longing for someone that it would be so wrong to be sexual with. Yet I can’t get it out of my mind. No matter how innocent the situation, I want it to escalate into something more. Yet if they even suspected what I want to do with them, it would probably devastate him. I can’t make myself stop. I am spending every chance masturbating thinking about them and then the shame of it causes me to go to sleep crying each night. There is no one that I can talk to, because it will make them look bad and they are innocent. FML

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

You always have a friend here, Annie.
keep your head up, and remember: You are in control of your mind, not outside events.

MemyselfandI said 8 years, 12 months ago:

I answered a similar question recently, but I would say, distract yourself, and try to focus on other things. If you can, try to redirect your sexual attention to another person. It usually helps.

Jules said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Does he even suspect? I think you should drop hints.

Haru said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Imagine a kitten as his face when you think naughty of him. Should help dissolve deep naughty feelings because would be odd to masturbate to a kitten with a human male body. O.o

Tess226 said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Hi Annie, way to go taking the first step to reach out! It is brave to just say it or write it out loud. For that I commend you. I want you to know that you are not alone in your sexual urges and it is completely normal to feel this way given your stage of life. Your early teens is a time to explore. There is no need to label everything you do or think “good” or “bad.” Now is the time to be honest with yourself which you are doing–Go You! and try new things. It has been a month since your this post. Can you say what has happened since?

AnnieH said 8 years, 9 months ago:

@tess226 Well I came close to fucking up my entire summer by escalating the situation and allowing my desire to be known. The person that I’m attracted too very quickly let me know that nothing like what i wanted was ever going to happen. I was on the verge of being sent to live my aunt for the summer. That would have really messed up my summer plans. So I very quickly straightened up my act. I still think about it and I still want it, but I have managed to find other things to occupy my mind. I have been using lots of masturbation and the occasional make out session with a good friend to keep my desires in check. I have been working part time and taking some summer classes and I have been spending time learning to program a CNC machine and have been learning how to make mobile servos from our project mentor. Who by the way is so hot that if I didn’t want his mind so bad I would be all over his body. When school starts back full time, I’m going to continue my job at the library part time and then with our class project, band, beta club and other activities, I’m probably going to be too tired to have time to let my horniness get me in trouble.

Sandman said 8 years, 8 months ago:

You need to start talking to other guys. You got your answer which he said it will never happen. Theres no point in fantasizing over him when you got rejected. You’re only hurting yourself at this point. I know youll meet another guy just like him, only sexier. ;)

ConfusedGirlInLove said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I’m in the same boat as far as having desires for someone I shouldn’t have desires for. He wants it just as badly as I do, if not worse, but our parents stand in the way. My mom is way overprotective, and his mom checks all of our text messages. It’s insane how quickly desires can mutate into the craziest sexual fantasies, but hey, shit happens!