ShoulderToLeanOn said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Unfortunately, whenever you get a website where users can be anonymous, trolls are bound to appear :( it’s a sad fact of the internet today.

My first “venter” was a troll- nearly put me off.

Simple solution is to disconnect, report the troll, and find a real listener on here- we are here to help :)

Ekta said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Words like pretty, beautiful, they are not a fact. They are perception. of people. 1 person thinks you’re pretty. another doesn’t. You take 1 person that you think is BEAUTIFUL. Then think about how many people don’t find that person beautiful. I mean look at the amount of hate celebrities get. Perception is reality. Everyone has a different perception, hence everyone has a different reality. Just change your perception about yourself and you won’t mind the haters. You’ll see through their bullshit :) )

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Thanks Ekta, I think I look good when I see myself in the mirror or in photos but sadly I’m the only person who thinks so. Guys are not attracted to me. And before someone says it’s because I give off a vibe, people have told me ever since my college days that I come across as bubbly and confident. Even 3 weeks ago I was at an event and I was feeling insecure BUT people commented, wow, you’re very sociable, seems like you already know everyone. So yeah men just don’t find me physically attractive plain and simple. Show me one man who finds me good looking and I will prove that the earth is flat.

Shoulder ah yes you’re right.