ShatteredEvangeline said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t know. This guy, who I have been crushing on for so many years is just driving me crazy.

Do guys just normally send mixed signals?

One moment, we’re sitting at the same table and we’re joking around. He’s flirting saying stupid things like “You’re my best friend” whenever someone tries to claim me as their best friend. And he’s messing with me popping around all over the place like really close to me cuz he knows i get annoyed by it (this on time people were watching and they thought he was going to kiss me) then he goes pulling me around in my chair thinking it’s cool that he’s strong enough to carry me around and next thing you know he’s fighting with other people just so he could be my partner, he goes around acting like my knight in shinning armor, helping me win and supporting me in every stupid little thing (like someone was annoying me and he told them to shut up and leave me alone) but the next when we get moved away from each other, (seating chart) he acts like I don’t exists!!!

I don’t get it!!! Is he like short memory loss or he is just acting like he doesn’t care!!!

sorry im just kind of rambling

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Well, i can’t say for sure, but maybe he’s having a bit of a rough time or something (I’m assuming this hasn’t been going on long) – all I can suggest is you talk to him about it, there’s not really any other way to know what he’s thinking, unfortunately ._. (Life’d be a lot more simple otherwise XD)

Best of luck to you!

The Giggle Blizzard said 10 years, 2 months ago:

It’s very possible that he liked you, in a friendly manner or perhaps in an attracted manner, but never really crushed on you the same way you did on him and then when you went separated ways (You moved to different towns?), he realised he didn’t like you so much. In what way is he acting like you don’t exist? Honestly it seems to me like he isn’t interested and that you shouldn’t hope for too much, because when you have a crush on someone it’s easy to do that.

The Giggle Blizzard said 10 years, 2 months ago:

No matter what the case is you’re never gonna find peace unless you reach out and find out, you’ve gotta talk to him, ask him the things you’re wondering about.

Quiet Island said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Maybe he sees you as like his little sister or something; he likes to bug you and stick up for you and whirl you around in a rough and tumble kind of way, but not like a serious ‘thing’ for you. Or maybe he does fancy you and he doesn’t realise it himself. I guess if you like him you could try and find out how he sees you and if he’s thinking of asking you out. If he’s as good a friend as he sounds then he should be able to laugh it off otherwise.

When we moved, it was when we moved seats in class and this has been going on for 3 years….. :(

ghost said 10 years, 2 months ago:

do yyou only see each other during class?

during class and sometimes we pass each other during break or lunch

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Just say hi or wave or smile when he’s around. Hint back and be like, “Hey, best friend” and remind him that you still exist.

Does he do that stuff with other girls? Maybe he’s just really friendly with other girls, haha. I had a friend who was like that but did that to every girl.