Dan said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Now, Im going to be honest; I have a lot of friends that a girls. I have had girlfriends before. But I haven’t dated in over 2 years and when I’m around a girl that I like I get nervous. I have come off as “too nice” and I know that’s not an excuse and I need to be myself, but it’s happened with almost every girl. I always have that feeling that I’m not attractive enough to date someone I really like, so I sorta give up. I’m really skinny, I don’t lift weights and I don’t have a six pack. I don’t know. I know that “I’ll find someone if I keep looking.” But my college has about 1,000 students…majority of them being guys. There isn’t any other place for me to meet anyone because I have a hard time with being social outside of school….

To sum up,
How do I work on gettings girls to see me more than just “that kid that helps me with homework.” If that makes sense.

Crystal said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Welllllll people always tell me that the best relationships come unexpectedly. And do you really wanna date someone that only cares if you are attractive and have a 6 pack? Like no that wouldn’t be a really nice relationship.And to get yourself seen as someone else i guess you could try joining more clubs or something? just appear more in the society if that makes sense lol but yep thats my advice.

AnonyMissAnn said 10 years, 2 months ago:

A great way to get yourself noticed is to be yourself, but also be brave, instead of just helping with homework, as a girl out for coffee and help, or bowling and help between turns. Make it into a fun night out while still getting things done and being that sweet guy that you are. Girls will respond better if they know youre not only super kind, but super fun too!