Braig said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hey, I’m interested in a girl and I have been taking gaps to talk to her of 2-3 days. I wanted to wait a week to see if she would message me back to see if she would be interested. But would it be possible that she would want me to message her instead of her messaging or am I just looking for false hope?

InvolatileNinja said 10 years, 1 month ago:

A lot of girls love receiving messages from a guy and would rather the guy take the first step. But if the girl is interested enough, some will message you first. That does not happen as often though so I wouldn’t bet on it. But if you text her and you guys have lengthy conversations and she’s single, then I’d assume that she is at least slightly interested.

Strawberry said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Well, most of the time the girls want the guys to message her. In my case, it’s the same. Although if I’m interested, I message the guy first. But I have to say, if I have to start the conversation more than 2 times in less than a week, I’ll start waiting for the guy to message me first and sometimes be really stubborn and no matter how much I want to talk to the guy, I’ll wait for him to message.
But yeah, if I have to generalize, I’d say, if she messages you and your conversations never seem to get boring, she’s probably interested.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

guys always think playing the waiting game works.

well, from a guy’s point of view, sometimes if you wait too long, another guy comes along and you might lose her forever.

so make her feel appreciated, play the waiting game once in a while but not too often.

girls like to be pampered and feel wanted you know :)

PixieePrincessxox said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It kind of depends really. Like, a guy I knew had a really bad Social Anxiety Disorder, and he would never ever start off the conversations with anyone.
Other than that though, girls usually expect the guys to start off the conversation ^^ xo

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

well considering girls get messaged constantly from 90% of the guys they know or dont know on social media or phone, I would say do the opposite and..
Wait, dont even think about her! Be the man of power, instead of giving the keys to her. Stand out from the rest, if she wants you, she sees your worth she ll message back, otherwise your just every other guy.
This is my opinion, in the end your going to do what you think is right.
and btw my opinion is different for real life encounters, ie, not virtual, in one conversation a girl can judge you, whether she wants you or not, if you didnt notice any of this signals, dont waste your time, and on to the next one, coz if she does want you, shell come back.