lxj1976 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You
hi

i will go straight to the point. i am a female, bisexual and happy to be bisexual as well. the problem is that i don’t find any happiness in my relationships. have you ever experienced it before? if you are a male, please disconnected. i can’t stand to talk with males.

Listener
i’m a female

You
hey

Listener
feel free to tell me about your problems, faggot

You
i’ve been played here by males saying that they’re females

so i’m careful now

faggot?

Listener
suck my penis

bitch

AFTER THAT, I JUST WANT TO DIE AND VOMIT! I FEEL HARASSED!

think of your sins

Yawn said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I admit the listener overreacted quite a bit to your opinion. It was unnecessary to call you a ‘faggot’ when you were just telling him your expectations. I agree, that is pretty much intolerable. Especially the last statement from him, he pushed a bit too far there. He obviously doesn’t know that listeners have to be understanding. No worries, there are many other listeners around who can listen to you. I’m sure next time whether the listener is male or not would just leave quietly if uncomfortable, instead of insulting you.
I can help you out with your relationship problems if you want ^-^ Yes, I’m a female and I promise to respect your thoughts. But don’t forget, not all males are the same and they can even be way more polite than some girls.

hello yawn. understand that i don’t want to vent anything again now.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Guys trolls happen, just report them and disconnect. Don’t blame the entire community. And listeners get trolls/ perverts too, it’s a common problem.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

erotzngwsdkAgg&%/(q23rzpals# Ò.ó Ò.ó Ò.ó

Oh gosh. You know, I LOVE the Vent/Listen Chat, cause I think it’s such a cool “invention”. The entire concept is soooo cool.
That’s why I’m getting SO MAD when I read such stories. Cause it’s SO MEAN. Yeah, sure, that’s the internet and you never know who’s the one on the other side and if they’re taking things seriously… or if they just think… gaaaahh, idk what they think. Whatever.

And as a result, that’s what happens. That someone is fed up with the whole thing and so they don’t want to vent anything anymore. *sighs*

And you can’t even prevent such things. Cause you can’t really control who’s entering the chatroom. Sure, you gotta confirm that you’ve read those guidelines before you start chatting. But nevertheless, this thing only works when all the listeners take their “job” seriously… and when the venters aren’t some idiots who just… oh well. So… you can’t do anything but trust everyone who’s chatting and hope that they DO take it seriously.

It’s just sooooooooo annoying that there are jerks like that who can cause so much damage. Although they’re just a very small minority.
And I’m so sorry that this happened @lxj1976.

blank said 10 years, 5 months ago:

People please report the users for now,we are planning on how to handle such trolls.

BlahTherapy said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Yes, as @blahdev said, use the REPORT feature and go to someone else. You can tell that was an obvious troll and not a genuine user…

first, i want to thank all of you to have commented my post. i feel better to have some support. i agree with all of you but too much is too much. it’s not the first time that it happened to me. i said nothing at first because i thought same with you, just some people very not interesting at all. but after a limit, i can’t handle anymore. i agree with you that it’s bad from me that i don’t want to vent anymore. but as i said, i can’t handle more. i’m so sorry. i have already thought about deleting my account on here.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Site will still be here if you change idea. :) Bye!