Midnightsapphire20 said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Okay, I need to get this off of my chest… I’m a 14 year old… curvy girl, right? I ride the bus home, and the other day, a kid, “Jeff” sat next to me… Now, “Jeff” is known on the bus as the troublemaker… starting petty arguments and making inappropriate comments… He has this thing… he likes to touch girls, and talk to them in very provocative ways. He never turned his gaze on me… Until now… “Jeff” sat next to me, and started to poke my chest, ask me how much for a blowjob, and then the full thing. He even went far enough as to pull my crew neck shirt out, and peer down my shirt… then, he proceeded to ask what I enjoyed shoved up… em…
Can I ask a question? Where did all of this vulgarity come from?
(I’ve already contacted my principal, and “Jeff” is at least a year or two younger than me)
Thank you for listening.

Ruhoodenough said 11 years, 1 month ago:

He’s a sleeve. Just looking for a a hookup. It wasn’t right that he did those things to you. And it was good that you decided to tell an adult. He probably thinks he has right to disrespect people in that way. And teenage hormones are kinda crazy. But it’ll be fine.

It’s not even that… it’s what he said after that. He gets off before me, and on before me, so he knows where I live. We live in relatively the same area, he said as he got off the bus,
“Call me, I know where you live.”
I’m right to feel a little bit of fear right? I mean… I’m not that kind of girl, and tried to tell him that, numerous times… but he proceeded to ask me these vulgar questions…
I mean, c’mon… I’ve never been in a situation before… I’ve never even had a boyfriend yet! This is not the way that I wanted my encounter of a man to be! I told him, many times, there is no monetary price for ‘that’. I was raised in an environment to love before I do something remotely sexual. It’s right to feel almost violated, right?

rayman1030 said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Well, I hate to butt in on this girl group, but that is obvious sexual harassment.

Ashley said 11 years, 1 month ago:

He sounds like a creep. I’m surprised you didn’t slap some sense into him;p

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

It sounds like he’s learning these behaviors from an older male. What he did to you is sexual harassment and borderline assault it also flows slightly into the illegal solicitation and is statutory due to your young age.

In your situation I would report him to the bus driver, a teacher, your parents, and another adult his behavior will only get worse as his hormones advance. These actions are learned. They’re not something he just decided to do.

I told my principal, but it only made me feel worse… I still feel like crying, and so…. gross…. I’m petrified to ride the bus….. does anybody have any advice?

daddysgirl said 11 years, 1 month ago:

You told your principal which is good. I would also talk to your parents about it. They normally can have some good advice. As for being on the bus again with him, if I were you (and I am not a violent person) but if he comes and sits next to you and dares to lay a finger on you after you have asked him not to, deck him. It might knock some sense in him that he is doing something wrong and girls do not appreciate being talked to like a piece of meat. It might also get him to leave you alone and maybe some other girls. He just needs help and to be put in his place.

Sheena said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Oh my gosh. This is what happened to me last year :O
It is a good thing that you told your principle, but I recommend you tell him that he needs to stop being such a sleaze and to grow up and to treat girls with respect.

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

No one has the right to make you feel uncomfortable like that. And no one EVER has the right to touch you that way. You did the right thing by bringing it up with the principal. That was complete sexual harassment.
Can you try sitting up front by the driver, or making sure that you are seated by someone else so that he can’t sit by you again? If he does, just be blunt and say “I really don’t feel comfortable sitting by you, could you please sit elsewhere?”

JustMe said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Are you in the United States? I am a mom and if this happened to my daughter, I would call the police and file a report. It’s sexual assault at worst and sexual harassment at best. I would be sure to emphasize the threatening tone of “I know where you live”. Also, I would remind the principal that federal law requires the school to intervene because harassment on the basis of sex interferes with your constitutional right to an education (info available on StopBullying.gov)

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

If this happened to my daughter I would not let her ride that bus. I would go to the school board if I had to… to get someone to address this with this kids parents. Your parents need to get involved and do something about this guy before he hurts someone. When he gets older he may be headed towards actually raping someone. He sounds mentally unwell and you MUST get someone to make him stay away. If not then you must go down to your local police station and file a report. This way if something more happens to you or someone else they are already aware of this kid!

The next time he tries to touch you yell, kick, punch whatever show him you mean business.

Maybe take a number of classes on self-protection. It will protect you now and in the future. They may have ideas for you there too.

Don’t take any more from this kid for your sake and all the other girls he is tormenting.

Midnightsapphire20 said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Thank you guys for all of your help. “Jeff” was kicked off the bus, but he still continues to ride, and instead of talking to me or anyone else he shoots us all dirty looks. The kids of my bus all hate him, and now whenever he rides we all ice him out. Now I know I did the right thing, and I have to brush it off whenever he or his brother and cousin are on the bus. Again, thank you for all of your encouragement, and thank you for listening and giving some incite on this issue.

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 12 months ago:

I’m so glad that this worked out for you and that you have a strong support system and a sense of relief. stay strong and if you ever have an issue again and need to talk feel free to message me!

Deleted User said 10 years, 12 months ago:

He is not raised right or just a very rebellious kid. His hormones are out of control and he is not getting the proper attention from adults and parents.