Mark said 11 years, 1 month ago:

“Be nice to everyone you meet; they are fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

“There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.”~Unknown”Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.” ~Proverb

“For every minute that you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” ~Anonymous

Swan said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Life is better when you are happy, but life is at its best when other people are happy because of you!

Be inspired, give happiness, peace and share your smile with everyone and lets all make this world a a better place!!

Keep smiling and be happy…:)

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

You can’t hope to find strength, if you don’t know what makes you weak. -Me

Oooh, I like that Justin! I think we’re all a bit guilty of trying to avoid admitting our weaknesses but I think facing them and realising that it’s not a terrible thing to have them makes you stronger somehow :)

Marleynx said 11 years, 1 month ago:

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Captain Jack Sparrow

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sheesh said 11 years, 1 month ago:

“It is very important that you only do what you love to do. You may be poor, you may go hungry, you may lose your car, you may have to move into a shabby place to live, but you will totally live. And at the end of your days you will bless your life because you have done what you came here to do.”

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years, 1 month ago:

“You shall not be without a greeting from me at Christmastime, when in the midst of this festivity your loneliness weighs more heavily upon you than usually. But when you notice that it is great, rejoice in it; for you must ask yourself what that loneliness would be, that had not greatness; there is only one kind of loneliness. It is great and not easy to bear, and there comes to nearly everyone the hours, when he would gladly exchange it for any intercourse however common-place and cheap, for the semblance of a slight understanding with the next best, with the most unworthy. . . . But perhaps those are just the hours when the loneliness grows; for its growing is as painful as the growing of boys and as sad as the beginning of spring. But that should not confuse you. It is still only loneliness that is necessary—great inner loneliness. To retreat into oneself and meet nobody for hours on end—that is what one must be able to attain. To be alone, as one was alone as a child, when the grown-ups walked about involved in things which seemed great and important, because big people looked so busy and because one could comprehend nothing of their doings. And when one day one realises that their affairs are paltry, their professions benumbed and no longer connected with life, why not still like a child look upon them as something strange from without the depth of one’s own world, regarding them from the immunity of one’s own loneliness, which is itself work, position and profession? Why desire to exchange a child’s wise incomprehension for self-defence and disdain? Incomprehension is loneliness, but self-defence and disdain are participation in that from which one is trying to separate oneself by these means.” – Rainer Maria Rilke

Sentinel said 11 years, 1 month ago:

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known”
-Carl Sagan

“We stopped looking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside us”
-The Joker

“The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good”
-Samuel Johnson

“Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you”
-Ovid

Some of my favorites

Swifting said 11 years ago:

@red-sentinel love the quote by the joker.

Strawberry! said 11 years ago:

“Sir, my concern is not whether God is on my side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right” -Abraham Lincoln

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who don’t mind, matter, and those who matter, don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss

It’s from as song and this is how it goes,
“When you love someone and they break your heart, don’t give up on love. Have faith, restart.”

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

“The old appeals to racial sexual religious chauvinism and to rabid nationalist fervor are beginning not to work. A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed.” -Carl Sagan from the show ‘Cosmos’…the last episode “Who speaks for earth”

fireefoxx said 11 years ago:

“only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different, and only the savage regard the endurance of pain as a measure of worth.”
-The Cheshire Cat

fireefoxx said 11 years ago:

“I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure—which is: Try to please everybody.”
-Herbert Bayard Swope

whitefawn said 11 years ago:

“A pure world, Sansa thought. I do not belong here.
Yet she stepped out all the same.
The snow fell and the castle rose.”
– A Storm of Swords, asoiaf series by GRRM.

“Happiness is a mood, not a destination.”

“There is no lasting hope in violence, only temporary relief from hopelessness.”

“There is no right or wrong, but thinking makes it so”
– Shakespeare