Resa said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I always notice how tall a person is and I guess their build. I’m sort of shorter than average so it’s what I see first. I also notice facial expressions and tone of voice if they seem excited or upset about something.

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

well it might sound weird..but how mentally strong/weak they appear even if they are faking..it might sound strange but its something ive been doing unintentionally over the years, and i get pretty good cold reads..its pretty strange since ive a lot of difficulty expressing myself to most people, but with majority of people i know with dead on certainty lol..

eatingcookies said 10 years, 11 months ago:

The first thing I usually notice is their height, , if they seem confident or shy, and if their smiling or not. I’m short, so I usually don’t get a good look at their face though. I’m 4’11

Apfelle said 10 years, 9 months ago:

What I generally notice is demeanour, and how similar or dissimilar a person is to anyone else I know.

Valeska said 10 years, 9 months ago:

This is a tough one actually! I think I notice their smile. :) Whether it’s open or closed mouthed, heavy teeth, blushing with entire face turning red haha. I just feel nice around people who smile! You feel like you know them.

fark said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Their face > their height > their weight, what they’re wearing, if their hair is in place, if their teeth is cleaned, does their breath smell, their tone of voice, if their nervous or not > . The last thing I notice is their eyes because I don’t like to stare people in the eyes, I think its rude.

I’m a very observant person, probably the last person you want to meet for the first time.

Then again this is all going from visual stimuli, I become virtually blind to all of this if the person is funny and can make me laugh, then all of that doesn’t really matter. But if they’re just a stranger, yea pretty much that.

urania ripheus said 10 years, 9 months ago:

first thing when i see a stranger is if we’d be able to be friend or not. they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover but i don’t believe in that because we reflect who we are inside on the outside with clothes, posture, hairstyle,…

LovelyRose said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I would have to say I first notice their eyes and smile. :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I usually size up their personality; quiet or talkative, tense or relaxed, tolerant/accepting or intolerant/rejecting, superficial or deep. I believe that we are souls with bodies and our souls move our bodies. So, I dont notice what they wear, what they look like anymore. I notice their attitude, personality, and behavior.

Brittbutterfly21 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I pay attention to how they talk and their body movements

Kaitlyn said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Their attitude. Like how they talk or introduce them selves. And what they look like i guess.

DinoRaptor101 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Hair and smile.. and weight..
their interests, voice tune, sitting position, smell .. etc..

Trisha. said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Eyes. Always seems so be the first thing I notice. Eyes, their smell and their shoes.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I look at how they carry themselves. This enables me to determine their mood and very general personality, so I know what to say to them and how to say it.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well their weight, face, clothes, hair, people they are with.