BlahTherapy said 11 years, 1 month ago:

For example, would you like to be married with kids right now in 2013, or maybe back in high school? Would you like to be a kid again growing up in this era, or do you wish you were maybe a retired senior? And why?

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Oooh, now this is an interesting question! I wouldn’t like to be a certain age as I’m pretty content with the age that I am and I wouldn’t want to go back and change anything… and I definitely wouldn’t want to skip forward to my future so my answer is going to be pretty simple and be a physical place: Canada.

I’m in the process of applying for a visa right now but I just want it all to hurry up so I can go there! There are a couple of reasons I’d like to be there right this very second, and it kind of sucks that I have to wait but oh boy is it going to be worth it! So yup, if I could be anywhere in my life? It’d be Canada so I can begin working on building my future :)

Ruhoodenough said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I wish i was in those years before everything turned bad. Before i turned six, it was the dream life. Now, i struggle everyday. I would want to restart from there.

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I would love to be right where I’m at with a couple of kids. And, if I could since this seems to be a highly fictitious question: I’d like them to be my kids genetically that I carried to term.

Angel said 11 years, 1 month ago:

i’d love to experience the beautiful era of 1960′s. but if its a place you’d ask me, i’ll probably be in france. :D

Evo said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Right now I’d want to be in one of two places in my life, a few years back when I still had two very good friends to hang out with. Or many years in the future seeing a dream fulfilled of owning a bar/restaurant hang out for gamers. Why? Well for the first because I’m bored and the second because I’d rather not have to go through the many years it would take to get there. But I will because instant gratification doesn’t really exist, not in a good way anyways.

Chwati:) said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Right now, I want to be in 7th grade. That was the best year for me. Nothing was complicated and even if it was, I could deal with it. After that, things turned around and toppled over like nobody’s business. I wouldn’t mind being 4 again. I got a lot of attention.

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years, 1 month ago:

the one place i want to be right now is 3 years into the future. away from my parents and away from this town. when im 18 i can finnaly try to be the person i want to be not the person everyone thinks i am.

*hugs @ayisha* Why can’t you make a start on who you want to be now? Maybe don’t share it with those close to you just yet, but for yourself. It’s strange – I had the exact same wish pretty much since I was 12/13, and when I moved away to Uni at 17 (going on 18) I did exactly that. I was away from family and everyone I knew, and it changed me for the better… Only wish I’d made a starter sooner! :)

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years, 1 month ago:

because sense i was little i was known as the daughter of the druggie. Luckley i was able to make people sort of forget in my last few years of elementary by quickly moving myself up the social ladder and i hate to say i stepped on more than a few people. so mow people expect me to be this super happy totally cool popular girl. I know people didnt really forget about my mom and a lot of people are waiting for me to fall so they can rub in all over again. which is why i have to put on a mask and keep smilling

panicky said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I would be somewhere between the 11th and 22nd April 2013. From 11th-19th I’m celebrating my 21st solidly- coursework will be in and I can party properly! Then I’m going to Germany with my gorgeous boyfriend on the 20th for a couple of days which is going to be amazing! After that I’ve got to start working on more coursework- but won’t think about that yet :P

Mayur said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Ahem ahem,i m sorry if this forumm is for girls only.anyways,if it is please ignore me and if not then here it is……my long heartfelt desire to go to a place is california,la,USA.aaaah the moment i wud get down from plane,i wud just kiss whatever will be infront of me and hug it till i cry..i wish god give a chance to visit america…

Four years ago, in year 11 (I don’t know which grade equivalent that is for the U.S. – I was 15).. I was intelligent, flying through school without working hard, had a good group of friends, got on well with my teachers, helped as many students as I could, did lots of extra curricular activities that I loved and had little pressure about my future. I was at a girls school and was young enough not to be worried about sex or relationships or drinking, and because of that, I wasn’t worried about body-image and had reasonable confidence. I’d give anything to be back there now.

Torrrn said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Going back seems pointless as I only see the flaws in my life from the perspective I have now and yet even with that being so I would still go back to eight and try to make better decisions. For all the shit I’ve had to carry and hide over the years I would gladly forfeit all the good that has happened in my life, mostly because I could never really enjoy what was good in my life, not for long enough anyway. I would gamble this half decent life for one better or one worse, I just want something different, I think.

I would be driving a NASCAR for Jeff Gordon.