Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Love coming here and seeing all of these positive and remarkable individuals :) It’s definitely difficult to let anything get you down with such kind words flowing across the screen with every click! Thank you all for being so amazing.
I thought I’d share a couple of other sites that lift my spirits that you all can use as well : D.
bravegirlsclub.com: if you subscribe to their emails they will send you uplifting things daily
behappy.me: has tons of positive posters you can buy or just share online and you can make your own for profit or just to help others!
Thequietplaceproject.com: I especially love the thoughts room. it feels great to just get it all out there and watch it fade into something beautiful. also the comfort spot is completely anonymous. you can help people and post your issues. http://thequietplaceproject.com/thedreamsroom/comfortspot
And finally Potsc.com: also has encouraging messages through facebook and emails!

and of course you can always friend me and message me any time you want. always here to listen and make new pals! : )

Have a lovely weekend, everybody!