Marcus said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m still getting my feet wet to this entire thing, and try to contribute as much as I can in the chat and the Q and A. But, I figured I might as well put this out there too, hoping it might attract some cool people to talk with, or someone who needs help. Either way, let’s talk!

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey b0ss

Hey there. I’ve seen your posts a few times on certain topics. :)

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Is that a subtle way to say you’ve been stalking me? :S jk so how’s your experience going on the site so far?

lifegoeson said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey,

I am new here and this page opened with a conversation going on. Anyway can you help me? how does this group works and how do I post in it?

@djnotnice : It goes really well so far. Being on the chat as a helper is very hit and miss. But it’s giving me a good idea of what to expect as a future counselor. You guys also have some really interesting talks, and different thoughts about things. I can dig that. I’m hoping it’ll take off and I’ll find my place around these parts. It seems like a good community, overall. I hope the tag thing worked. Haha.

@lifegoeson : Welcome to the group!

Adz said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey :D

Hi. :)

Adz said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am new here too!

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey newbies

Natalia said 9 years, 10 months ago:

hello everyone! :)

Augustine said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi Everyone!

Strawberry said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey all :3 Im not new (just throwing that out there) lol

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m new as well and could use all the friends I can get, hah. Feel free to add me anyone.

Well look at all the love. Yay.