Amelia said 10 years, 8 months ago:

HI! To make a long story short, I have an inspirational tumblr, where I post inspirational/recovery type posts. I’m going to change my URL because I received a lot of hate over something last night, and I don’t want people who don’t follow me to be able to find me and send me more. So I need your help coming up with an inspirational-type URL for me to use! A few other choices I have are afloat-in-affirmation, flourish-in-fields, damaged-but-determined, etc. So I want something kind of like those, you know? I’ll definitely give you credit if I use the one you come up with. Also remember that a lot of URLs are already taken, so it has to be kind of different. Thanks if you decide to help! (:

Emma said 10 years, 8 months ago:

damaged-but-determined is really good. But easy ones to come up with are if you just choose a word that is associated with your blog (in your case because you have a themed blog) or not, and spell it a bit differently or with a zero or 3 or whatever. I.e. vanatee is mine, manatee + vanity. So it’s like, i donno. something like moving-through might work, or getting-through, or add a zero in there. inspyred might be one. ya dig?

Staceylou said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’ve had many urls, all of mine have usually been song lyrics or quotes I like. Currently mine is Awake-My-Soul-x, I really like Mumford and Sons. :)

TheLostSheep said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Hmm how about.. loveneverdies, staystrongbebrave, etc.

Orbit said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Amelia:
I know it is simple, but I like: hope-o-rama.tumblr.com. It says hope and it implies the it is everywhere in the world.
Orbit :-)