Jesse said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Here is what happened… so I was texting with my best friend from High School, Heather and was wondering if she had made it home yet from South Carolina. Come to find out she just got home yesterday. So we went ahead and made plans to hang out tomorrow and catch up. Now, once the plan was established I texted my fiance Jack and told him about the good news. (I haven’t seen my friend Heather for almost a year so being able to hang out now is good news for me because I missed her so much.)

Here is the following text conversation between Jack and I:

Me: Wanna hear some good news?

Jack: Yes please

Me: Well Heather is back home… And we made plans to hang out tomorrow. I’m really excited!

Jack: I KNOW

Me: Huh? You know Heather and I made plans to hang out tomorrow.

Jack: Yep

Me: How did you know that? Her and I just made the plans like 15 minutes ago.

Jack: My birthday gift to you was to get as many of your friends as I possibly could to post their happy birthday wishes to you. I went to your facebook page and told all your friends it was your birthday this coming Friday. Heather said she was going to get a hold of you to go out, and I said YAY HEATHER… JESSE REALLY MISSES YOU… so this is how I know… I worked hard to make this happen for you

Me: …

Jack: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!

After I got those last two texts from Jack I started crying (in a good way of course) I was so surprised and excited and I didn’t know what to do with myself. Jack knows that my friends are very important to me and he knows that I haven’t gotten the chance to be with them as often as we used to be… so he took the initiative and contacted my friends so that I would have a fun and happy birthday with the friends who mean the most to me. He is the most AMAZING man and fiance ever. I love him so very much. Thank you baby for this beautiful birthday gift. THIS GIFT IS THE MOST WONDERFUL GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED… AND IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE SPECIAL BECAUSE IT IS FROM THE MAN I KNOW AND LOVE, my sweet Jack.

fark said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

some_text

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Heh, joining the bandwagon of being jerks I see?

Ahem. Ignore them @jesse, I think that’s really sweet of him to do that for you – I think you gots yourself a keeper! It’s pretty neat though that he went to that effort, and it’s really refreshing to see someone who is thankful for that sort of gesture so kudos to you! :)

Oh and Happy Birthday for when the time comes! I hope you have the loveliest day, and thank you for sharing a little bit of your happiness with us here. Always nice to see :)

Mars said 10 years, 11 months ago:

That’s very sweet and creative of him! Non-material gifts are much more memorable and meaningful than material presents. Happy birthday!

Swifting said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Happy Happy Birthday! From all of us to you. Hurry up and cut the pie so we can have some too!

That is the sweetest thing I’ve heard in a very long time. You’re very lucky.

daddysgirl said 10 years, 11 months ago:

That is an awesome gift! I agree with @mars non materialistic gifts are some of them most special because they come from the heart and truly show that they care and listen to you! Happy Birthday!

Thank you @daddysgirl, @mars, @swifting, @mysterium for your comments and birthday wishes… I SO appreciate it. I’m going to go see my friend today thanks to the help of my honey so I’m very excited. I will let you all know how it goes later today or tomorrow. LOVE YOU ALL… :)

Mars said 10 years, 11 months ago:

@jesse You’re welcome! I see that I’m late in replying to this–how was your day spent with your friend?

@mars I had a fantastic time with my friend. We caught up, went for a walk in the park, ate dinner, saw a movie. I mean one of the better days I have had besides the days with my fiance of course. :) I can’t wait to hang out with her again soon, hopefully before she moves to South Carolina.

@jesse glad to hear it went well! What movie did you go and see?

@daddysgirl, we were trying to go see Iron Man 3 but it was full so we went to go see Star Trek instead and I’m not normally a big fan of that stuff but the new movie was actually pretty good. Can’t complain the actors were great and as it turns out Spock has a funny personality (totally reminds me of Sheldon from big bang theory… LOL). Anyway it was good.

@jesse I love The Big Band Theory! I’ve never gotten into Star Trek either. I have been wanting to see Iron Man 3 as well though.

@daddysgirl Big Bang Theory is one of the BEST comedy shows on tv right now. In my opinion at least… LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Bazinga ^o^

@jesse I don’t actually watch tv really much ever anymore. So I haven’t seen any of the latest season and can’t wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it and watch it. My all time favorite show is Monk! I just love Monk. But Big Bang Theory is pretty darn amazing too.