Brittbutterfly21 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

So usually when I have a dream, I go online and look up a dream dictionary. You basically point out symbols that were in your dream and they all mean something different. Like I had a dream where I was in high school, with my now ex best friend, with Peter pan flying around and I went to an amusement park with other people I know. (true story lol) it came out that I need to stop dwelling on things that have been distracting me and I should go out and enjoy myself.

I find it very intresting. And its so accurate too! I would live to hear some of your dreams :)

Vanessa said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Dreams are really so interesting!

It’s funny because I usually have plenty of weird dreams but about 2 days ago I had one of the most vivid, lucid dreams.

I can give a very detailed description, but in basic terms: a guy who I’ve never seen before came to my door and put red and yellow roses in my hair, and then left…in his limo…lol. I was extremely happy but midway through the dream I realized that it was a dream…and I became really upset, so I began to take pictures of the flowers in my hair hoping that if I took pictures, I could still have the memory when I woke up. Then I began crying hysterically on the floor to my sister telling her it wasn’t fair that it was a dream, and that it wasn’t fair that my dreams “teased” me…and then I woke up.

It was actually a really sad dream now that I think about it…but I’m pretty happy with my life. But then again, my subconscious may be trying to tell me something!

NinjaiX said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Give me your address I’ll rent a limo wear a tux and put a red and yellow flower in your hair.

Lol. I need to now enjoy the end of something and the beginning of something. I also have a desire to become a better person.

Vanessa said 10 years, 10 months ago:

haha ninjaix, please do!

britt, those are pretty positive interpretations of your dreams, wish mine were that great (:

Dreams are just so fascinating

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

My dreams are of tsunamis… I usually get swept away and bashed by waves.

“To see a tsunami in your dream means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or subconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation”.

I wake up in the middle of the night, cold-sweating and scared.

Screw instability! Give me some freakin’ rainbows and unicorns, it would make me feel so much better (a bit awkward, but better!).

Brittbutterfly21 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve been dreaming about school lately. Basically saying I need to let go of childhood a move on