FruitJade said 11 years, 2 months ago:

@blahtherapy, how do we add friends? I can’t find the button.

Thanks

Deleted User said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Yes! I wondered this too :3

Torrie<3 said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Ikr? Is anyone else having some serious chiz about posting on people’s walls? >.<

Yus, that too! I tried to post on my own, I guess it’s like a status update type thing? It loaded my profile up as a blank page and when i refreshed it hadn’t saved it. I’m guessing it’s having a few technical glitches with it being new xD

BlahTherapy said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Oh the joys of a new release!

We’ll have it all patched up for you all as soon as possible. Sorry again for the pesky bugs!

Hehe, it’s alright. The joy of development – can test it ’til the cows come home, then release it and everyone breaks EVERYTHING ;) nothing a little web-superglue can’t fix though right?

Torrie<3 said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hey littledeath email me?(: I’ve been trying to message you forever>.<

DinoRaptor101 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

You can easily add friends by clicking on someone’s profile and click “Add Friend” at the top right corner of the profile page the URL should be like

http://blahtherapy.com/members/ttorrie/

If for any reason you can’t see the buttons on the top right corner please do the following

1- Use Google Chrome
2- Disable Adblock or any website custom Javascript/CSS extensions like Grease Monkey
3 – Empty the cache..
with CTRL+SHIFT+DEL

:) Good luck!

TheDreamerGirl said 10 years, 4 months ago:

meow

CassieLuffsYew said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Hello everyone c:
Being extremely noob to this site, I’d love for anyone to add me~
We can chat or anything, and I’d also very much enjoy if anyone wants to check out my new group c: I know I can’t be the only one that enjoys rp cuddling?

Have a good day, everyone c: