Ham said 10 years, 2 months ago:

So tell me, whose side are you on? Horde or Alliance. Tell me what you like and don’t like about the game? Anything to do with WoW!

I am an Alliance Night Elf Rouge, and love kicking ass! Kind of meh about the Panda’s, and just giving it an okay. I loved the Deathwing saga, had the legendary daggers and all buffed up! I kind of miss those days, but whatever, still love WoW, and can’t wait for the new Expansion….Garrisons!

Adrian persbraaten said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I am a panda rogue in lvl 90 alliance :) feel like talking?

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I play the Alliance. I have a high level resto shaman (almost 90) and high level resto druid (same).

I love pvp. I dislike obnoxious people in the chat.

I also like the graphics even if they are a bit cartoony.

Mahogany said 10 years ago:

I show my Horde pride in my FTH jacket that I’ve had for 5+ years. Truthfully I was always awful at WoW and in the many years I played I ever reached 40 (very sad I know). My preference of BEs and hunters didn’t help. All in all though, I enjoyed the game and had tons of fun. I recently decided to start back up again and quit soon after because I leveled to 50 in about 3 days. I hadn’t gotten any better at the game, it was just too east and made me kinda sad. It will always hd a special play in my heart, just not my pocket :p

ostranenie said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Horde here. 90 Undead Shadow Priest (with various undead alts of various classes). Wife is an 85 Pandaren hunter. She’s PvP, I’m more into PvE/raids/lore. But she also reads loads of the books, so I guess she’s technically more into lore than I am. YMMV.

I heard they’re going to fix a lot of the irritating “go talk to this guy, then this guy, then THIS guy, then…” mandatory breadcrumb quest chain nonsense-things in WoD, the next expansion.

Annam said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Alliance Rogue Draenei. I would rather be with Horde but I absolutely HATE Orgrimmar.

JJ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Alliance Draenei Disc Priest. It’s been ages since I’ve played WoW to be honest. How is it now anyway? I haven’t been there a couple of years. I had a Hunter during Vanilla, but then I realized that I suck at dps, so I changed to a healer class and stuck with it for all these years.
I adore PvP. To be able to sense the frustration that oozes from people when their targets never die cause they keep getting healed…ahh, I cherish that a lot.

Elizabeth said 9 years, 7 months ago:

So many Alliance, healy horde Panda mistweaver here. I’m surprised there isnt more chatter with the expansion looming. lok’tar ogar!

sarah-the-crohnie said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Horde Main is a blood elf Lock, Man after pre-patch i went it to make sure my lock was ok, they literally took out everything i loved about the game. anyways. i was just learning how to play since i am a bc player. And BOOM its changed again. i guess its time to learn again. Lok’tar Ogar!

Citron said 9 years, 3 months ago:

“I would rather be with Horde but I absolutely HATE Orgrimmar.”

Lolz + to that!
I recently started playing WoW again. I have x3 lvl 90 on Doomhammer. :)

Kathryn said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I like Alliance. I am LvL 90 on Hellscream. I love everything to do with WoW, I have met some really good people on the game.

NikkiC said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I have a bunch of toons but my main is a Draenei Hunter. I’m trying to get back into raiding like I did in MoP!

So many amazing aspects of this game. I love games with a free world and customization. There’s a lot to see. It’s complex, challenging, always something new to learn about. It’s literally its own world. I’ve also met awesome people. Just.. agh. Everything.

Also I like flying dragons off of large waterfalls and dismounting into the ocean. Yeah.