Seagoat said 10 years ago:

Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter, NihigaTV, Jontron, GameGrumps. Their all great to watch and listen to.

Broken Envelope said 10 years ago:

Grace helbig, hannah hart, mamrie hart, troye sivan, tyler oakley, zoella, tanya bur, joey graceffa, miranda sings, colleen ballinger, marcus butler, thatcher joe, jim chapman, nanalew, meekakitty, caspar lee, thepointlessblog (alfie), sacha stevenson uhmmm… SO MANY MORE. OMG.

GrimacingAbsolutist said 10 years ago:

Here is a very small sample of the channels I have watched. Possible additional channel names are in parenthesis, if the person in question has several channels or does content for other channels or is part of a network… you get the idea.

Angryjoeshow
Bisnap
Deceasedcrab
Dodger Leigh (presshearttocontinue, dexteritybonus, polaris)
Ghazplays
Jesse Cox (omfgcata, jessecox, polaris)
John Bain (totalhalibut, totalbiscuit, polaris)
Jonathan Wheeler (protonjonsa, therunawayguys)
Kikoskia
LDShadowlady (polaris)
Lazy Game Reviews (phreakindee)
Lucahjin (polaris)
Mangaminx (therpgminx)
Nikaharper
Northernlion (machinima)
Pushinguproses

Edit: I’d like to clarify here that I am not obsessed with any of these channels. The only youtube show that comes even close to being an obsession of mine is The Co-Optional Podcast (or The Game Station podcast before TGS became Polaris) hosted by TotalBiscuit. That show is just absolutely great.

MLE said 10 years ago:

I love Tyler Oakley. I also love Caspar Lee and Marcus Butler. Troye Sivan is also cute. He has really pretty eyes like I wish my eyes looked like his.

Emmamorgan said 10 years ago:

Grace Helbig, Emma Blackery, Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, VlogBrothers, FineBros, Tyler Oakley, Carrie Hope Fletcher… so many more, waah I spend so much time on Youtube

Viscaria said 10 years ago:

Mainly Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, Kickthepj, Crabstickz, Yogscast, grav3yardgirl, and Shane dawson. I absolutely cannot stand Jenna Marbles or Tyler Oakley.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Ozzy Rodriguez, Kingsleyyy, Crabstickz, OMFGItsJackAndDean, Jack Howard, Dean Dobbs, Shane Dawson and Emma Pickles to name but a few.

Jesse said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have been oh so obsessed with youtube recently. I find it to be more entertaining then watching television now. Except for a couple of shows that I love to watch (i.e. Glee, Bones, etc). But anyway my favorite youtubers are joey graceffa (both his daily vlog and his gaming vlog); watchusliveandstuff (with Kalel and Anthony); grav3yardgirl; kat sketch; disney infinity; shane dawson; soulpancake; asap science and just recently smosh. YouTube is so awesome. :)

Socially Awkward Aardvark said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Um. Haha, for just a few… AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Tyler Oakley, and Troye Sivan. Basically that entire family on YouTube with all of them, you know? Ohhhhhh another one of my all time top favorites is CapnDesDes. He writes amazing music and makes the funniest videos.

Sorry if i’m awkward said 9 years, 11 months ago:

i love Felix (Pewdiepie) and Cryaotic, and by my profile pic you can tell that i love Dan (Danisnotonfire) and Phil (AmazingPhil).

Shevy said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hannah Hart is my personal favourite. I could listen to that girl talk about anything for hours on end. In fact I often do haha. I love the holy trinity in general and also Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Rose and Rosie, the Fine bros. and loads of others. But Hannah Hart really has to be the onesie for me (ohh the puns…)

LoVeMusiC35 said 9 years ago:

My fave youtubers must be
Nigahiga cause he is creative and has awesome talent.
Shane Dawson cause I can relate to him hating everything.
Gabe Helmy cause he has potential to be famous one day.
Dan and Phil cause they have an awesome friendship and they are funny.
Markiplier cause he is funny and down to earth.
Jeremy cause damn he is so funny.
And Lynx cause he is creative,funny and his opinions are very mature.
:3

The Amazing Travis said 8 years, 11 months ago:

My favorite youtubers would have to be Nostalgia Critic, Black Nerd, and AADudley.