Uranium Hippopotamus said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Mainly homestuck but maaaaany others.

Rachel said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, My Little Pony, and Star Trek mostly. I’m thinking about watching Hannibal, too.

nevvis said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Oh dear… Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Hannibal, Harry Potter, Glee, Avengers, Tolkien, Starkid andandand. I’m sure I forget something really important, but yeah. At least those.

Charlotte said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Hmm let’s think, I’m in many fandoms, but the main ones are: Glee, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, Hannibal, Buffy, Angel, Harry Potter, Camp Rock, Orange is the New Black, Dexter, Pretty Little Liars, The L Word, Friends, Hunger Games, Pokemon, Star Trek: Voyager, Everworld, Game of Thrones, Maximum Ride, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Grey’s Anatomy, Misfits, Switch, NCIS, Tolkien…. there are more but I’d be here all day!

Sytry said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Let’s see my main fandoms are: Hannibal, Once Upon a Time, Bartimaeus, Free!, No.6, Makai Ouji, Dangan Ronpa, Attack on Titan, and Tsuritama.

mew said 10 years, 8 months ago:

The Mentalist! I need Patrick Jane rehab so bad lol

Jay said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m a GryfinnPuff (Quizzes can’t blooming decide) (HP), a Hunter (SPN), a member of the Dragon Army (Ender Saga), I like to do timey-wimey things (Dr Who), I hang out in 221b sometimes (Sherlock and Elementary), I belong in District Thirteen (THG), I used to be in Torchwood and the Creed (AC), had a chance to be in the X-Men and Avengers, and I should’ve joined Starfleet (Star Trek).

freepizzaforlife said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Eep!
Fandoms: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, X-men, and The Avengers.
Bandoms: My Chemical Romance, and Blink-182.
Message me if you guys wanna RP or just talk about fandoms :)

Ray said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Too many but my main ones are Lee Pace, Harry Potter, Pushing Daisies, GOT, LOST, Legend of the Seeker, Luther, The Walking Dead, Merlin, Misfits, The Pacific, Breaking Bad, Band of Brothers, Generation Kill, Battlestar Galactica, TTSCC, Dexter, True Blood, Doctor Who, Star Trek TOS, Hannibal, Star Wars, Skins, Twilight, Teen Wolf, The Hunger Games.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Fandoms: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Star Trek, The Avengers
Bandoms: Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Classic Rock, All Time Low :)

justmejilly said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m very into Star Trek, Doctor Who, Night Vale, as well as a whole mess of YouTubers! I used to be really into Sherlock as well as How I Met Your Mother, but less so at the moment. I love the Avengers and Firefly, Harry Potter and Shakespere! I really really love danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, and the Vlogbrothers!

Pipistrelle said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Ah. Quite a few ^^; Though majorly Homestuck, Sherlock, Supernatural and Welcome to Night Vale. I dabble majorly in The Avengers, Doctor Who, and Harry Potter (Captain America is the best, 10 and 11 each have their merits in different things, so are incomparable, and Ravenpuff). The history fandom is also one I hold dear.

Reading and Watching said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Oh man.
Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Nerdfighteria, Star Trek, Tolkien, Big Bang Theory, HP, Homestuck, Marvel, and MCR. The list goes on but those are the man ones.

Song said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Doctor Who
Sherlock
Supernatural
MLP:FIM
Homestuck
Soul Eater

YokoChan said 10 years, 8 months ago:

wow okay let’s see
Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Adventure Time, Star Trek, The Avengers, Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter, Free!, Tolkien, Tobuscus, Night Vale, X-Men, Game of Thrones and Hetalia