Jesse said 11 years, 2 months ago:

For years I have always had weight issues. I have fluctuated between being big and skinny all my life. I just found out this morning that I can only fit into one pair of jeans everything else is too tight/small. So I am looking to lose weight AGAIN!!!! I just wanna lose weight and maintain it. I think this time I will be able to do just that.

poshfab22 said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Weight is something every girl worries about, dont worry your not alone. Im always thinking about weight but recently i stopped making myself throw up and started a really healthy diet! I really been accomplishing my goals to loose weight. Heres what you should do.. Start eating healthy look through diet websites or things you should eat and not eat. Also get a diet tracker, if you have an iphone go on app store and search medhelp and download the diet tracker thats what i use. Set your self goals, you will eventually accomplish them! Hope everything goes good(:

JoeVI said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hey not just girls guys worry about the weight too…albeit not as openly as some girls that I know, but we still worry. Why don’t we just devote ourselves to maintaining a good weight right in the middle and not get too over weight or under weight. There is a show called Supersize Vs. Superskinny. Someone posted all of the episodes on Youtube. Perhaps they will give you motivation on keeping a stable weight…or they may just offend you in which case I apologize in advance.

Ashley said 11 years, 2 months ago:

One thing that helps keep maintain a good diet is having a “TAKING IT DAY BY DAY” mind set. It feels more bearable to me at least. Maybe it’ll help you (: I also try to think of it as a LIFESTYLE, not a diet(: peta.org has a lot of healthy meal ideas also.
I’m trynna lose weight too so we’re on the same boat !

Jesse said 11 years, 1 month ago:

@Ashley, thanks for your suggestions, I appreciate it. :)

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

The most important thing in maintain weight is to be active. At least walk at a brisk pace for 30 min 5 days a week.
Try to stay away from items that are high in fat, sugar, and salt most of the time. Everything in moderations
Learn more about cooking and the dishes you like. Rachael Ray is great at making it look easy and intruducing new tastes.
Allow you self to enjoy food as if you make it bad thing to avoid you will focus too much on it and may even end up with an eating disorder.
Learn to make peace with it and don’t expect to be a size 8 and still eat a health diet. Size 10 and up in generally where a normal womans body resides.

Jesse said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Thanks @Gail, I used to be a size 16 until recently. I have had a rough year so far so I have been eating out of control lately. Now I’m wearing size 20 and I don’t like it at all. I just want to get back into size 16 maybe 12 again, that would be nice.