Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I sometimes feel so pleased with my body, happy to show myself off naked to others.
Other times I feel ashamed, wanting to change this and that. When I get in the bad moods, I focus on removing the sources to that thinking.
But I mean.. I can’t be the only woman that feels we have to look flawless, for us to be intimate with a man?

Coccinelle said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Once I read a saying somewhere, it was “If you had a different body, would you have the same personality?” I thought about it, and my answer was No. I think our body says a lot about our personality. I’m sooo soo skinny and I don’t like my body at all, and there is no guy who ever said to me that I have a beautiful body. I know i’m still young and I have enough time for all of the things in the world, but sometimes, lot of times I feel sad about my fucking skinny body.
Whoever said its the inside that matters is a liar, at the end of the day most of people judge you about your look. But really, we should stop judging people about their look, especially women.
GUYS, love a girl for her behaviours, not for her BODY.

Well I have gotten compliments about my body, no need to give examples. I just mean that it’s not right to seek for approval for your looks, so much that it takes over hand, you know?
Looks matter. It’s the surface of your personality, you choose if you want dreads or smooth set back hair.
I feel I would be very different, thank you for sharing. It was thought-provocative. @lolu

“GUYS, love a girl for her behaviors, not for her BODY” – well not really true.
See most girls are insecure about their bodies, hence their behaviors change around guys..either they will be shy about it, or become like bitch shields..if youre cofident about your body, your not insecure, you can think clearly, which is a very desirable behaviour, atleast to a man like me.
I will only seek out a girl, with a body to compliment mine, its not easy to get a good body, its a mental challenge, and not all personalities can do it, people give up, make excuses, stay in denial, only determined and focus people succeed, and thats very important to me, i need determined and focused people.

For me fitness is important, not make up and clothes and shit, like doesnt matter if you gym or not, but can you run to save your life? can you take a beating? can you scale a 6 ft wall..

I would also say this imagine it in a girls perspective, imagine having sex with a fat guy, or skinny guy, or a ripped lean dude, same things work with girls, i have the least satisfying sexual experiences with skinny and unhealthy chicks..

@theclearmind theres nothing shameful about it!! If you can be flawless, do it!!
I dont even understand why people get ashamed when they are naked;p

But, on being flawless, to be intimate with man, that wrong girl, a guy will want you and your every lil flaws, sometimes its the flaws that are very exciting too..no one is flawless, we can never be perfect, or we would never grow, intimacy is a 2 way thing, but, I can understand your feeling of being flawless, the first time I had sex when i was all skinny and well like a boy at 16, I wondered what would she think of me, about my body etc. I was so nervous, but, when i realized she was nervous too, it made me a lot more comfortable.
I think even if you become “flawless”, you will still feel nervous your first time, dont every worry about being judged, and stop judging yourself:)!!

God you’re like a big brother :’) @limitless

hmm:)

itskelsie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have been that way to. There’s some days where I just feel so skinny and I feel like my body looks great and I want to show it off, and then there’s other days where I just want to wear a baggy sweatshirt to cover my fat and everything else that shows. You are not the only one, and you are not alone. I’ve been through that before, and I still go through that on a daily basis. I feel like I have to be the most fit and skinny girl ever to have a man actually see me naked and that is not true at all. Every woman should have a man that loves them for who they are and what they are no matter what they look like with or without clothes or the way their body looks. You aren’t the only one and if you ever have any questions or need advice on anything just message me and I’ll be sure to help.

Jugirl said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I feel exactly the same. Sometime I look in the mirror and think I look great, but after a few more look i start noticing all my defects and feel fat and disguting and dont want to get out my house.
If you find the right man that treats you right, he will make you feel flawless and secure, and youll have no problem being intimate with him.