Christina said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve been depressed for many years but this past 6months has gotten extremely worse. I’m tired all the time, gaining weight, I don’t even bother talking to my partner because he doesn’t understand what I’m going through a lot of the time. My family and his are complete opposites so how could he ever step in my shoes. His family respects, cares, loves and wants to bond with him. When my parents split up I got stuck in the middle, eventually they literally abandoned my sister and I. Mom moved to her new bfs dad moved up north and sister got to move into her friends but I had nowhere to go. It all happened in a weekend and I never had time to prepare myself. I had just turned 18 I was in college and my best friend committed suiced a month previous. Ever since that weekend we barely talk. They want nothing to do with me. Even though I’m a bit older now all I want is for my parents to love and care for me. Just this past weekend everyone had thanksgiving dinner and no one invited me. I’ve tried numerous times to show I want a relationship. Anytime they call and need something I’m there. Soon as I do they’re missing in action. It really hurts that my family wants nothing to do with me. I feel so alone and sad. I cry every night. I honestly don’t know what I did to.make them all hate me.

Jess said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I think the best option would be to consult a professional psychologists. It sounds like you have been through a lot and nobody should have to go through all that by themselves. Although a professional won’t be able to be a friend they will be able to give you the skills so that you can get up in the morning and try to create relationships on your own which is even better. If you are in a relationship I would talk to your partner about it, he may not be able to understand where you are coming from but at least they will be another person who is on your side and will listen if not help. A couple years ago I was in your position, I cried every night and didn’t want to get up in the morning. I didn’t want to burden my boyfriend with all my issues so I kept it to myself. I think the best thing I ever did was talk to someone about it, they showed me how I could handle it and be able to see the good in the world (as cliche as that sounds). I learnt to write down all my thoughts and that was a really good way to get them all off my chest and make them more real. I also learnt to accept that I was going to have bad days but to be patient and still be happy with my decisions.
I think that would be your best option to be able to move forward. Talk to a professional even if it is on this website and that way you can potentially save on the fees. If you don’t feel like talking to a professional maybe just vent on the chat section, at least talk to someone about it as they might be able to give you some advise that makes everything clear.

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

You need to see some pyschology. This situation you must handle it smoothly. You really should see pyshology. Remember the problem and the pains in our life will make us become more matured. Stay positive all the times. I’m sure you can do it..