punky said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Personally, I’d kill for a She-Hulk movie, or Alpha Flight.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Wow she hulk that’s a first :D interesting but she would have compassion e.e unlike the male hulk and how muscular would she be she is a girl hmmm will she look like a female body builder xo well I think a female joker would be amazing imagine a a heath ledger version of a girl plus she will be seductive xD

punky said 10 years, 3 months ago:

She-Hulk is an actual superhero in the Marvel universe. She’s Bruce Banner’s cousin.

CardiacLiberty said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Nick Fury & The Howling Commandoes. I’d pay to see that! :D

I mean, come on, Marvel, do something out of the box for once, something that doesn’t come off as a cliche superhero movie.

Maybe do a movie based on an off-beat Marvel tale like Fin Fang Foom?

Anne said 10 years ago:

I think a movie based on the origins of a few characters like black widow or characters that have a bit of a dark side, a conflicted character, as I know there are many hero’s like that and a movie focused on that would definitely be one I would watch.

Little Storm said 10 years ago:

If the different companies would cooperate, then a movie about Black Widow would be awesome. But they absolutely need Wolverine for that. A Deadpool movie wouldn’t be bad either. Or maybe even a movie almost just about The Joker? With Harley Quinn and all?

Celine said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’d like a She-Hulk or Namor Movie. Or an Ant-Man and Wasp movie with Hank Pym instead of Scott Lang.