Swifting said 11 years, 2 months ago:

What is your favorite Classic Novel?

For me it is hands down Wurthering Heights.

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Boy do I feel alone.

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I didn’t see the topic, lol. @Swifting. That’s tough… i have to go with “Letters to a Young Poet.” Yes its a collection of letters, but still probably my favorite thing to read.

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Gulliver’s travels i hated the movie though they made it to modern. and i also liked war of the worlds i liked the movie too but i likes the books better

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

“Pride and Prejudice” has had a huge impact in my life. It’s pretty much the only perfect novel I’ve ever read.

if Salinger is considered a classic, then “The Catcher in the Rye” is my favorite…

The Creature From Jeckyll Island

To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book, and a classic.

Just Keep Going said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Pride and Prejudice. My favorite book ever!

Maryaha said 11 years, 1 month ago:

My favorite has to be Jane Eyre by Charlote Bronte. <3

wunderkind by nikolai grozni is fun!!

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

These are some great favorites.

Completely Unsatisfied Optimist said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller or Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky. Been meaning to read Tess of theDubervilles, anyone read that one?

blackdog said 11 years, 1 month ago:

There are so many to choose from. Anything by Burroughs, Doyle, or Jules Verne though I haven’t read much of him. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the Arabian Nights, King Solomon’s Mines and so many others. I was introduced to classics through abridged and comic versions at a young age and quickly moved on to the real thing.

braveheartamy said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Jane Eyre. It is my absolute favorite book since I feel like I can identify with her.