Event said 10 years, 5 months ago:

okay so let me keep it simple and not spoil the entire story. SO the story involves these people who are supernatural beings (and no it isn’t a book cliche where the main character has to do a lot of things after discovering he or she is one of them) and they have no known origins. So later in the story there will be a plot twist and i’m really stuck in which plot twist that explains the origins of this power. So is it okay if you help decide for me?

okay so the two plot twists are…

this power was a top secret military project that was spread in a from of an invisible virus and now anyone and everyone with it is unknown and random

OR

the power was given to a select few by the dying god of the world to carry on his power but it was misunderstood and then spread through generations randomly with no way to connect it to the past.

sorry for not giving so many details about this power itself or the book itself, but i really can’t decide, thanks and no hate please…

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

the 2nd plot twist sounds cool, as long as there are no vamps/werevolves/wizards and that lore i will not hate!!

extracheesy said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Agreed with @limitless. The ‘super secret military project’ is played out.

The Author said 10 years, 4 months ago:

*bump*

That second plot twist is a fantastic idea. I definitely prefer it to the whole military project thing.