Philosophical Mud said 10 years, 3 months ago:

what do you identify as, and why? and what do you think about how many ‘new’ genders there are today?

Jess said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m a girl because that’s how I feel.Simple as that.

Transgender, intersex, and non-binary people have always existed. They are not a modern invention to be cool or different. It’s quite offensive to imply that.

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I am male and identify as the same. :)

Kira Wolf said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Female, nothing but a female.

Jennifer said 10 years, 2 months ago:

just a normal,a little hyper female ;) :)

Kaya said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I am a biological female, and I identify as female.

justsomeone said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I am biologically female. I identify as bi-gender, or gender-fluid. {something that is not a “new” gender btw ;) }

Ruura said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I personally identify as a female and I am also a biological female.

However, I don’t think there is a limit to how many genders exist in the world. Certain countries have accepted a third gender option, whether in their culture or as part of the LGBT movement and allow others to identify as gender X. Also, Facebook has 57 gender options for someone to choose from- look how far it’s come!

I see gender as a means of a choice, however you identify is how you see yourself and how you choose to be seen by the public eye.

Hayden said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I am biologically a female, but I identify as male, or simply put: I’m a transgender male.
As for “new” genders, I believe they’ve always existed, they’re just more known nowadays.

Swifting said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I am female. I’m bisexual. I’m attracted to men and women equally. I identify as female. I love having sex wit and find both body type aesthetically pleasing.

I guess I don’t understand “new” as it comes to gender… but I guess I’m as “ordinary” as people come as far as bisexuality.

On the silly Kinsey scale test I’m exactly a 3.