tweeks said 10 years, 3 months ago:

What are some of the online writing sites you use to have your work viewed and to get feedback on it. I use wattpad.com

Miri said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I don’t usually write stories, so I don’t post to wattpad, but I read a lot of work done on there! I personally post to tumblr because it’s in more of blog format which works for me, because I blog. :)

People can respond to you on both wattpad and tumblr. :)

Valentina said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I use wattpad, there is also fastpencil website.. but there you can actually physically and officially publish your books which is pretty cool

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I really like fictionpress.com there are a lot of really good writers on that site, although I feel like it’s becoming like less and less of an active site because of wattpad. but I still absolutely love it/totally recommend it.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I think Wattpad is one of the best out there, but that’s just my opinion. I think it’s a great community and I love the features it offers. I do believe a few authors on that site have become recognized, but I’m not sure if that was due to their attempts to publish their novel, or a publicist coming across it. Either way, I adore Wattpad and I hope to share some of my stories on there in the future. Tumblr is great as well, especially if your followers are active and enjoy reading/responding to your pieces.

Seagoat said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Ao3 is pretty good, though it’s mostly for fandom works. I use it often and it’s a pretty good community and the layout for the site makes it easy to use and navigate.