Armin Parker said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve just recently started to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion (yeah, I know, I’m about 19 years behind schedule, but you’ve gotta understand that I was a few months odd of 1 year-old when it came out!) and it’s a really great show! Are there any other NGE fans out here?

Red Sheep said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Here I am! Don’t worry, I saw this anime last year when I was 18, so you’re not alone! Hahah. I really enoyed watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, it is really amazing, I can call it an artwork that can’t be forgotten, well, for me. I advice you now. When you’ll reach the end of the anime be careful on the episode you’re going to see, because they did two ending (yes they did). Why? The first time they were going to end NGE they had no more money (and if you’ll see that episode your face will be like this all the time |O_O|) so after they gained funds they came back with the true anding (waaaay different). I hope you will enjoy this anime! .. Or maybe you already finished it, hahah!

makai_panda said 9 years, 7 months ago:

The movie, where the girl, and the robot or whatever, and the.. yeah.. I cried on that.

I hope you know what I’m talking about.

GameyFreak said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Yes! <3 I just finished the third rebuild of evangelion movie today (it's a movie series remake with a different story and new characters and scenes)

Red Sheep said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve never saw the movies yet, I don’t know why but I’m scared to see how they changed the story.. XD

Calum said 9 years, 6 months ago:

nge sucks, worst anime
10/10 ive watched all of the show and most of the movies, an asuka, rei, unit 00 and unit 02 figures are in the mail to my house

Rei said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I have a strong love for NGE, I’ve watched all of the rebuild movies so far and I’ve watched the anime. I’m still reading the manga but so far I adore it. I know it gets plenty of hate but then again what doesn’t?

I’ve (recently) cosplayed Kaworu Nagisa as Kaworu seems to be the one I liked the most.
I’d put Evangelion on my list of favourite animes. :>