LoudnBlunt said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am a naruhina strong fan…and if pink haired takes him away…I will literally go mental!

-They would be such a cute couple if they are together

-NO ONE admires and LOVES Naruto like Hinata does.

-They have a similar tragic backgrounds which drew them together.

-They care deeply for each other and have the same principals and values.

-Hinata was the only ONE who believed in Naruto while the whole village despised him in the beginning …she saw the ‘real’ him while the others called him an idiot and a fool for wanting to be the next Hokage.

-He was her motivation/inspiration…which is so cuteee!

….I could haha carry on forever but that would be selfish so your turn…who’s yours? xx

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Asuma and Kurenai ’cause it was the only clear shit

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

we all know narusasu is canon

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

@glitter too homoerotic for japs, especially as Naruto seems like another LDP propaganda show with all that gender role.

LoudnBlunt said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@djnotnice that’s actually true…they were the only couple in Naruto but sadly Asuma died and left Kurenia pregnant :( ‘.

@glitter Sorry lass but I don’t think that will ever occur but you can still root for them even though there’s no chance specially in Naruto due to not been a Yaoi anime.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@realistic it was a joke…and the manga is extremely gay not just with those two it’s just covered up with straightbaiting

@glitter…seriously? There are lots of fangirls who actually wants narusasu to happen so its not a joke.

P.S- I have a strong sense of humor but what you just said lass it isn’t a joke I am afraid…it was just a personal statement since you just said narusasu is the law/canon…there’s nothing beneath that reply that is humorous…haha sorry I can be quite straightforward. x

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@realistic it was a joke since “it’s canon” has been an internet joke for a couple of years

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I have seen someone ship Kisame with Sakura.
I guess if it fits, it ships. :/

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Kisame ROFLMAO how?

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t know, I was on a weird google search and saw a picture of Sakura with Kisame cuddling. Clicked the picture and there was hundreds of other images of the two. Apparently it is a thing.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Jeez, it’s the like the strangest pairing haha

Woah that’s strange…never heard of that kind of pairing babes haha. x

@glitter If it was really popular I would have known but I don’t…I mean I am a fan girl :)