Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I recently got into anime. I started with Mirai Nikki and I would like suggestions for anime similar to Mirai Nikki. I especially liked the relationship between Yuki and Yuno and anime with relationships similar would be great.

Cal said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I suggest watching Clannad. one of the best anime’s out there.

Red Sheep said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would suggest Clannad as well, or Ano Natsu de Matteru (it’s pretty cute). But if you’re into anime splatter then others anime that would be good to watch are Another, Shinsekai Yori, or even Higurashi no naku koro ni.

Do either of you know any where the protagonist is a loner or depressed but by the end he has developed into someone better, I like stories like that :)

@seed anohana, tsuritama, evangelion, ao no exorcist, and kimi ni todoke are some of my favorites with the loner trope

Thx

nisanawa said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Here’s some suggestion one of my best anime,mirai nikki,free iwatobi swim,shugo chara.brother conflict,.. oh many more.

Just finished ao no exorcist, really enjoyed it. If only there was more

Casselismyname said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would suggest kyoukai no kanata if your looking for some angst. The anime has period of ridiculousness and “titanic-like” scenes. D.Gray-man is good too.

Navi said 9 years, 9 months ago:

If you’re into a horror romance, Elfen Lied is the way to go.

Orchid said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Ouran High School Host Club is very funny, and Fruit Baskets is wonderful. If you want to watch something deep and soul wrenching try Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Or any of the Studio Ghibli movies.

Philosophical Mud said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Try Natsume’s book of Friends! there isn’t any romance, but it’s got really interesting! also the main character totally starts off as super depressed and lonely and by the end is much better!!!

Eanne026 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

You can try Code Geass :) Hyouka, or Kuroko no Basuke though it deals with sports.
But I greatly recommend Code Geass

LoudnBlunt said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I highly suggest: Karuko na basket, death note, One outs, Attack on Titans, Baby steps, Ace of Diamonds and Prince of Tennis…<— Episode 64 on this one but I am literally obsessed with it..started 2 days go seriously ;) .