♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I didn’t really want to delete this topic but I wanted to revise it haha! To me anime helped me understand life and helped me laugh through the sad times. I know it’s weird having a show help you understand something as deep as life but what do you guys think? And since there is another anime topic I wanted to just expand on this.

Peridot said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve always loved anime because of how different it is compared to most american cartoons. The artwork in most is pretty detailed and the characters tend to be multidimensional. Oh, and there’s usually a plot where the characters experience true aspects of life, no matter how depressing they may be. Some of my key animes are Sailor Moon, Angel Beats, High School of the Dead, and Full Metal Alchemist.

I’ve heard a lot of people talk about Clannad, is it as good as they say?

I think the reason why people like Clannad because it truly is an emotional, beautiful and a bit humorous masterpiece. I know there is a lot of talk about it and it is a bit slow in the beginning but it’s one of those types of anime that you have to see the whole thing to be completely immersed in the story. The story has many relatable characters in it and shows how important life and friendship truly is. I think that is what makes it a great anime. I’m an Angel Beats fan too btw! That anime is really spectacular.

Chelsea said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Angel Beats is good, FMA is fantastic though. I also like Bleach, Death Note, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Haven’t watched any in a while, but here’s what i’ve enjoyed a lot:

Air Gear
Akagi
Akira
Baccano!
Batman: Gotham Knight
Beck
Blassreiter
Claymore
Darker than BLACK
Death Note
Devil May Cry
Ergo Proxy
FLCL
Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Gunslinger Girl
Jyu Oh Sei
Karas
Kino’s Journey
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
RideBack
Samurai Champloo
Shigurui
Speed Grapher
Tenjou Tenge
The Animatrix

@Chelsea
I’ve heard of FMA but I never knew what it was about. But I’ve seen Full Metal Panic if that counts haha jk. Is that show good?

@poet
That’s a shit ton of anime LOL! Out of the bunch I’ve only seen Air Gear and Death Note. I’m trying to find a good anime. So if there’s any you would recommend I’d love to know.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@xaria, if you liked Death Note and Air Gear, based on that i’d recommend Darker than BLACK,Ergo Proxy…really everything i listed i feel is at least 8/10 rating.

Chelsea said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@xSPiCa I’ve been meaning to watch Full Metal Panic but have yet to haha.

♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 8 months ago:

@chopstix
it’s really funny :3 I really enjoyed. I just watched sword art online. really good too. sorry random haha! but ya full metal panic has like 3 seasons if i remember. tell me how it is :)

NQUA said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I just started watching anime but I love fruits basket so far, can’t read manga though /:

@cowboy13
aww :/ fruits basket was a really cute story you should totes read the manga but its long haha!
Here’s some links to manga:

http://www.mangareader.net/282/fruits-basket.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/fruits_basket/

Those 2 websites are usually where i read my manga~

Drakko said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Anime is just so beautiful, the artwork is so apealing and kawaii!! Also love jap-cluture, music harjuku etc.

I’m also a big time cosplayer i love dressing up like anime chars and going to the store for some pop with my big foam sword (awe yeah so effective on demons) ~w~

have any of you watched these?
Devil May Cry
Hell Girl
Moshi Master
Inyuyasha

I like yaoi too e_e I know I’m bad. Okane Gai Nai is just so adorable..!!

I love them >_<

Fruits basket is also very good!
Has anyone seen the Death Note movie? omfg, it was so good. -fan boys about it-

@selfxregrets
That’s so cool being a cosplayer! I remember in Japan there were so many cosplayers and made me wanna cosplay. They were all so cute! I actually never seen those anime but I’ve heard about them. What would you rate them haha? And I have seen the Death Note movie and the series haha! I didn’t exactly see all of the episodes after L. L Fan all the way~

Hyrulanator said 10 years, 8 months ago:

i would like to post all the animes i’ve enjoyed in the past few months (i watch a lot haha)

Acchi Kocchi
Another
Ao No Exorcist
Attack on Titan ~~~ AF
Baccano
Baka to Test
Bakemonogatari (Nisemonogatari, and Nekomonogatari) *
Black Butler
Black Rock Shooter
Btoom! *
Chuunibyou
Clannad ~~~ RHFFF
Cuticle Detective
D Grey Man
Deadman Wonderland
The Devil is a Part Timer
Dragonauts
Durarara!
Fairy Tail
Fullmetal Alchemist
Haganai
Highschool DxD
Hyouka
Inu x Boku: Secret Service
K Project
K-On
Katanagatari
Kokoro Connect *F
Lucky Star
Madoka Magica ~~~AF
Magi
Mirai Nikki ~~~RAF
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?*
Oreimo
Oreshura
Ouran Host Club
Panty & Stocking
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ~~~ F
Say “I Love You” ~~~R
Seitokai Yakuindomo ~~~ H
Soul Eater
Steins Gate ~~~ RA
Sword Art Online ~~~ RAFH*
Toradora ~~~ RH
Waiting in the Summer

Key: H- Best Humor A- Best Action R- Best Romance F- Feels (lots of them) *- Honorable Mention

Paul said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Hello everyone, I would just like to point your attention to a manhwa (korean manga) called Tower of God. It has the same base concept as ‘Mondaiji-tachi’, but with a darker take on it. Quick warning that the art style is much different than most manga.