Korol Piratov said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Im sorry for breaking your heart Sierra, I loved you at one point but the feeling stopped and i had already drug it on for too long, so i ended it, it felt sudden to you but for me it was long overdue. You were on a separate path then me, I was on the path to enlightenment and you were just idling.

Jessica_love said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. I wanted to be but no one would let me and now you’re gone and I didn’t have the chance to say I’m sorry.

Mislead said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m sorry to my mother for not trying hard enough to be the daughter you wanted me to be. I guess we can’t choose our family but we can certainly choose a different path in life & better ourselves. I never intended to hurt you but I needed to get away from you as fast as I could. I hope you’re doing better now & having fun brainwashing my baby sister too (who doesn’t want anything to do with me because of you). So yeah, i’m sorry.

The girl with the frying pan said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m sorry, great granny, for not being there at the top of the stairs with you when you fell. If maybe I wasn’t too distracted with giving my siblings breakfast all at once, you wouldn’t have slipped and tumbled. I’m sorry you had to go to the hospital alone. I’m sorry that I freaked out during the 911 call and that my parents weren’t home. Sorry gramma. I love you.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m sorry that I push you away. You’ve caused so much fear, anger, hurt in my life that I chose not to include you in it anymore. I’ve tried to repair our relationship that has been broken and I keep getting cut by the glass that is your selfishness and greed so I’ve quit and I quit too early. How is a 16 year old suppose to know? What I do know is that I should keep trying, I’m starting to see positive change in you. I’m waiting and counting on you, Dad.