Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

arcanine, luxray, and ninetails

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Mismagius and Chandlure.

Bragnagar said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m just from the old pokemons, i’ll go with Charmander

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would have to say Gengar as an all-time personal favorite (his Mega form looks weird and is pretty cheap in battle which I think takes the fun out of it) but in terms of battling, I would have to say Mewtwo not only for obvious reasons of its stats, but I like the moveset I can have of

Shadow Ball, Psychic, Earthquake, and Flamethrower. I suppose Snorlax could be a good one as well with the high HP, but Mewtwo is my first choice with this moveset.

anon said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Maybe I’m just old school but Charizard! fo sho, I remember getting a charizard card was the gold standard for any pokemon master, I always picked charmader as my starter 2

Natalia said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I have many, Bulbasaur and charmander also meowth and psyduck Idk why the hell I like so much psyduck

I love to battle with my Pidgeot and Milktank!

@Natalia, I love Psyduck also! and bulbasaur, even though people cringe at his name. I always make sure he is one of my party pokemon.

@emilyflowers, you have to trade Kadabra with another trainer to cause an evolution to Alakazam!

Kat Meows said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Pikachu, Piplup, Evie, and Sylveon

Modest Butter said 9 years, 7 months ago:

growlithe, cubone, mudkip, tyranitar, tropius

Zura said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Ninetails, Arcanine or Rapidash

Red Sheep said 9 years, 7 months ago:

My favourite pokémon is without a doubt, Mewtwo. Since the movie I always loved him. :D

Flameaura said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Lucario’s my favourite too! I also love Victini (as you can tell from my profile pic). My fave starter would be Treecko.

Bluie said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I LOVE cyndaquil. I just love the fact that he’s the little ball of happiness and evolves into a beast! It’s so awesome!