Brook said 9 years, 9 months ago:

rhetoric why join a gamers group if you’re just going to bash us?.Me if someone whats to sit and play cod for hours on end let him do it and mind your own business. I been playing games since I was little it’s my time and my life and I will do what I want with it. It’s like me going to join a soccer group yet make fun of them for playing it as long as something isn’t hurting someone else who the hell cares

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@joshburns1990 He’s entitled to his opinion just like you’re entitled to yours. I haven’t seen any of his posts condemning gaming, he’s only “bashing” some specific games he probably considers as bad. People need to accept some critics. Not everyone likes the games you like. Your comment contains doubtful causal links, especially the football analogy.

DJ it seems like he is bashing people who play games it me and what about my soccer analogy it’s the same thing if I went to a soccer group and bashed them for likiing soccer I don’t like it yet you don’t see me bashing it

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@joshburns1990 I get it, but it can’t work on @aristotle since you don’t know if he joined the group just to bash or not and if he hates games or gaming. But I’m tired of assuming shit for him, so I’ll use my own case as an example.

I joined this group and commented on something like two threads, first with a non-serious comment about PC being better than consoles if I recall. Anyways, in this particular thread that we’re communicating in, I shared my views on why COD sucks. Now, from only that perspective, that I dislike COD, does that make me a basher automatically? Do I hate gamers/gaming by association? If I say I hate let’s say, Mario Bros, and many other games, doesn’t that make me a “gamer” per se? Or at least someone who played some games and has an opinion about them? Well why wouldn’t these negative opinions be shared in this group?

I wasn’t talking about that dude if you could read I said it seems he he was bashing us gamers from his comments or maybe im just paranoid

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I have said it before and ill say it again, OP ASKED A QUESTION, I answered it!
I dont know what its like to bash a gamer. Its seems very boring..and unproductive.
If you think stating harsh facts about most video games is bashing, and how there are so many addicts, that neglect their own lives when its comes to playing some random FPS or MMORPG. Then take to me court!
I do play games.
I play chess, women and with my food;p

As I said if someone wants to waste there life on games let him it’s there life

@joshburns1990 well clearly as your own Profile description says, that you are a huge gamer, I can see why you feel its bashing. If you feel targeted for whatever reasons, do not fear, its not like I stated something new, this is common knowledge.

Lol you got a problem with the fact that I am a big gamer?

Nah mate, I think your imagining a giant bulls eye on your ass:)

Lol ok then :P

Blumpkins

TherealDB said 9 years, 9 months ago:

You can’t really say it’s great,nor is it bad based on a lot of these answers.The only thing a game should really be based on is gameplay,how smooth it runs,how fun it is(considering games are fun,not serious challenges)etc. Me personally,i used to be a fanboy of the series but the lack of new features just bothered me.If it’s a series i’d prefer each game to evolve past one another,but that’s just me anyways.